S.Manjiro

Warnings ⚠️: Playful, rough,moans.
Ps: continuation of the oneshot I posted in my Facebook timeline.

                             ♪♪♪

"Wait Mikey that's mine!"you tried to reach your dumplings that Mikey stole.

"no its mine now babe"Mikey replied and started eating those dumplings.

"no give me that, I'll buy you more oky?"you said and jump over him in the bed on where he was eating.

"sht babe what are you doing?"he gasped.

You sat down on his stomach and look at him,"making sure you don't have a choice but to give me that."

Mikey chuckled.

"hmm let's see"he peak a quick kiss on your lips making you stunned and he eat all the dumplings down.

You pouted.

"don't pout haha,eat me instead"he said and grab your neck pulling you down to his face.

"w-wait—"you sluttered.

Mikey chuckled,"don't worry I'm ten times more delicious than that dumplings."

He grab your nape and pulled you for a kiss.You were surprise but you find yourself kissing him back.

He reverse the position and pinned you down but didn't release the kiss.

One of his hands started exploring your body,touching your sensitive spot.

When his hands reach your inner thighs you feel him smirked between the kiss.

He's expert hand started caressing your thighs and you gasped that made a favor for him to slid his tongue inside your mouth.

When Mikey release the kiss both of you are panting for breath.

He smiled at you,you already know what will gonna happen next.

"I'll fulfill my promise babe"he said and caught your lips for another kiss.

You closed your eyes while feeling his hands every part of your body.He slid his hands inside your tshirt unclipping your bra.

He immediately release the kiss and take off your tshirt.Mikey remove your bra and started massaging your breast.

You blush as he slowly stroking his fingers to your breast.He's other hands went up to your lips.

"Opened your mouth"he ordered.

You do what he said and opened your mouth.He insert two of his fingers inside.

"Suck it"he said.

Without a word you suck his long veiny fingers.

Mikey caught one of your nipples and started sucking making you arched your back.

You can't moan because you were sucking his fingers.Mikey left your nipples swollen and look down to your thighs.

He's other hand suddenly move down to your sensitive spot caressing it.He slowly remove your pajama's down along with your panties.

He rub your clit using his palm making you moan.

"Not yet"he said.

He stood up and started unblocking his belt.You eyes widened seeing his cock hard as rock as it sprung out from his boxers.

He throw his boxers somewhere and crawl to the bed.

"Kneel down"he ordered.

You got up on your knees and kneel down.

Your eyes widened when Mikey suddenly shove his cock inside your mouth.

"Suck it"he said.

You pull his dick out of your mouth and hold it then you let you tongue out to lick it.

"Fuck it..faster"Mikey groaned.

You bit his cock softly making him moan.You shove it to your mouth, thrusting it in and out slowly.

You looked up to Mikey and you saw him closing his eyes moaning your name.

Mikey grab your hair and make you thrust his cock inside you faster.

You can feel your own hands travelled down to your cunt masturbating it.

After a few minutes mikey cummed inside your mouth without telling you.

Your eyes widened as he release his hot seeds.You tried to remove his cock away from your mouth but he stopped you.

"Swallow it"he said.

You shook your head but Mikey give you a glare so you swallow his seeds slowly.

He bend down at you and pat your head.

Mikey peak a quick kiss to your cheeks before pushing you down the bed.

You gasped of what he did.

Mikey joined you down and suck your breast while he's other hands caught his cock and rubbed it against your pussy.

You felt so wet down there that all you can do is moan and beg for him.

Mikey teased you by rubbing it for to long.

You groan while wrapping your hands around his neck.Mikey bit your nipples making you rolled your eyes back.

"I'm going in"he said.

You nodded and Mikey harshly slid his cock inside your hole making you arched your back.

He grab your hands above you holding the pillow sheets for support.

Mikey held it and started thrusting by using strength from your hands.

You moaned out loud when he thrust faster but deeper.

He let go one of your hands and he spread your legs wide for him.

"Ahhk--mhm..fuck"you moaned.

"Feeling good?"Mikey smirked.

You know he was just teasing you.

You bit your lower lip hard and your nails pressed against his back as Mikey started thrusting faster than before.

As both of you reach the climax you can feel your legs shaking.You couldn't find a single word to say when Mikey ask for another round.

He reverse the position,you were now bouncing on top of him.

Your eyes rolled back because of to much delight he was giving you.

Sometimes you asked how did his size fit inside you.

Because your horny,jk:>

Mikey is smirking when he caught the nice view of your tits bouncing Infront of him.

He let you hold his hands for support,one of hands grope your breast squishing it.

"Fuck it y/n your so good"Mikey gasped.

You suddenly stopped bouncing as Mikey sat on the bed and played with your chest.

But you couldn't stop your self so you raised your body up and down to his cock moaning his name over and over.

He lift your chin up after sucking your breast and kissed it.You kiss him back and let his tongue dart inside you to play with yours.

The kiss lasted for almost three minutes and when Mikey release the kiss he immediately release his seeds inside you.

You screamed when you felt the hot liquid spreading inside you.

Moments later you also came and both of you are panting for breathe.

                             ♪♪♪

Hello!are you guys enjoying the fic?