H.Sanzu

Sanzu Haruchiyo x Fem ! Reader

Warnings ⚠️: Violence, Smut, slight degrading.
Word count:2283
Characteristics:10,176
(Including space's)

                       ☁︎☁︎☁︎

Looking at the ceiling of a huge house in the middle of the night you heard the mixing noises in the surroundings.

It was another day were you and your loneliness alone inside of the huge house.Just you but someone accompany at night.

He often visit you but eventually when the sunlight was out, he left.Youre his adorable cute little pet ft bed mate.Slut and whore.Who'm he will satisfy himself with, the one and only bonten number two.Sanzu Haruchiyo AKA the loyal mad dog is blessed of a heck of charm's and devilishly looks.

He is a drug addict and but yet a pretty bastard.Sanzu appears to be a young man with a pink mullet and slightly droopy eyes with long pretty lashes.Both ears have atleast four piercing on each ear with a pretty hot diamond scar in the left and right of his lips.Sanzu also have a signature bonten tattoo that can be seen in his right forearm which is made him more attractive.

And you, you're his adorable cute fuck toy.

Just his.Just his to wreck, break and satisfy himself with.

He was good of getting what he wants and that shows.

Sanzu is the Bonten executive number two.Bonten often know's as the worst criminal organization in Japan.They make money by dirty stuff's which is making them super rich now without getting caught.

Sanzu spoiled you rotten but he never let you go out the house.He tamed you well so that you wouldn't lie or escape from him.You tried but everywhere you go, he will always find you.

The damn bastard is addicted to you.You love it.You love being tamed by him and obeying him is the only thing that you can do to make him happy.

You like Sanzu but you didn't know if he feels the same way.Needless to say you're the only one who's thinking of something mutual feelings between you and him but the fact that he only looked at you as his fucktoy.Nothing else.

You hate it.For so long you develop shitty feelings for him which will led to nothing.Sanzu will not take you seriously, you're his cum dumpster and that was all he will thought about you.

Some moments later you were fetching water from the glass jar when the front door opened.He was back, you immediately drank the water that you fetch and wipe your lips using your palm.

As soon as you got into the living room there he was, removing his coat and just throw it on the couch.He turned to look at you and he smirked.

You were wearing a sleeve less white shirt and a pajama bottom.You forgot to wear a bra so you can clearly see where he was looking.He sprinted towards him and got onto his lap as he sat down the couch.

You made eye contact with Sanzu because that was the loyal mad dog like's.

"Did you eat?"he asked and you nodded.

"Good"Sanzu put his hands to your collarbone and rub it using his index and middle finger.

He then smirked to you."I bought you a gift.I'm sure you will love it"he said.

"What gift?"you asked and grind on his crotch.

"You'll know it later"he replied and suddenly he pulled you closer to him by your nape, claiming your lips.

You wrapped your hands around his neck and let his tongue darted inside your mouth to play with yours.Sanzu lickk your lips when he finally let go.

You move a little away from him still grinding on his crotch earning a smug smile from the bonten number two.You placed your hands in headrest of the couch to make the pace faster.