S.Hanma

𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫.

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬⚠︎: 𝐓𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜!𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐦𝐚,𝐕𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐒𝐞𝐱,𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲,𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮,𝐏𝐞𝐭-𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞-𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭:2.7𝐤                

                         ☁︎☁︎☁︎

7pm in the evening.You were currently  cooking beef steak for dinner while waiting for your husband Hanma to come home.

You cook it a bit early this time.It wasn't bothering you anyway,Hanma usually getting home late because of his work.

Hanma being part of a criminal organization with his best friend kisaki, Hanma is such a busy man during working hour's.Things would go rough if he couldn't manage it well and you understood that's is why it took long time before when both of you decide about the wedding properly.

Hanma love's you and that shows,yes he do with all of his heart.But he's a criminal and being part of a criminal organization is really risky to be part of.He sometime's explained to you that you could be a widow anytime because of their risky stuffs.But you didn't care.You just wanted him because both of you are dead inlove with each other.

So now you finished cooking.You cleaned the table and covered the beef steak with a bowl so that the heat will still be remained.

You went to the living room holding your phone searching for a anime series to watch to kill the time.

You scroll down searching for a anime series.It's all you've been addicted since you were in highschool.

Plus that you sometimes you learn good lessons about love, friendship, fighting and the most to forgive.You choose the one of the most popular series now, jujutsu kaisen.

Even though you already watch the whole season you still keep on sticking to it.Its just so amazing for you.

You also have a crush to one of the characters there.The one and only Gojo Satorou.You also sometimes read his fanfictions that makes you giggle especially the spicy line's.

You plug your earphones on to your ears and started watching from the start.You giggled and smiled widely when gojo appread on the next  episode.

"wohh I love you gojo"you got carried away because of his badass moment.

You stood up giggling to yourself.Thats when you saw a familiar figure standing near the couch looking down at you.

You gulped your own saliva taking your headphones off and put it aside.

Hanma's jaw clenched, looking so sharp now.He was mad,really mad you know it.

How did has been standing here?did he hear you say that?

You don't know.

Standing to your feet you walked towards him and smiled.

"Welcome back,you're early abit today "

You tried to hug him like you always do but he move away taking off his blazer and went towards your shared bedroom without a word.You sighed scratching the back of your neck thinking that he might be...jealous

Within five minutes you finished warming the food up and prepare the utensils for the dinner.You went to the room to call him.

He probably took it to serious and gotten a bit jealous of Gojo.You think it was cute but that pyscho wasn't making fun around.