H.Kokonoi

Warnings ⚠️:Moans, name-calling.

                             ♪♪♪

"Let me go kokonoi!"you yelled at him.

Kokonoi pushed you down the bed and throw money infront of you.

He adjust his tie and looks at you.

"I've always say that you're mine,I wonder how much money I've spend to you so you'll be mine."

He crawl to you,"w-wait--what do you want?! don't come near me or I'll call the police!"

"Try then."

He grab both of your hands and pinned it to the bed head board.

All you can do is trembled when Kokonoi move closer his face to your neck and started licking it.

"H-haji-me..ahmm"

"Your so stupid for running away from me y/n"kokonoi groaned.

"Should I teach you who you belong to?"kokonoi bit your skin leaving marks in there.

"I've always said I will never be your's"you snapped.

"Fuck,you really annoys me"one of his hands slid inside your t-shirt.

Your eyes widened when you felt his hands unclipping your bra.

You tried to kick him away but his lips caught yours.It made you froze for a seconds.

Kokonoi took that chance to undress you while your mind couldn't process very well.

He left you with your white panties down.

You blushed that for the first time he saw your naked body.

He chuckled when he saw your lewd face."Very sexy"he gasped.

He captured your lips for another kiss.He groaned and bit your lower lip hard when you didn't respond.

Because of what he did you found yourself kissing him back.You can feel him smirked between the kiss.

You closed your eyes and leaned in against the pillow savoring the kiss.

You couldn't deny it kokonoi is a great kisser.He tried to slid his tongue inside your mouth and he did.

He was really good of having what he wanted.

One of his hands move down to your inner thighs making you arched your back when he started rubbing it.

"Getting wet hmm?"he moaned between the kiss.

"N-no,s-stop this."

Kokonoi shove his two fingers inside your mouth thrusting it in and out.

He move his face down to your chest and his lips caught your nipples.He bit it before sucking it hard making you moan.

Kokonoi's other hands is busy throbbing his palm to your pussy and even if you deny the fact you were getting wet because of his touch.

After a few minutes kokonoi let go of your nipples and remove his fingers inside your mouth.

He made a eye contact that gives you shivers seeing desire and wanting in his eyes.

A moments later he remove his tie from his neck and covered your eyes using it.

"W-what are you doing?"you shrieked.

"Shh..it will be fun hmm?"he whispered to your ears.

You swallowed your own saliva when you feel him move away and heard metals clinging.