1- Beating and Feeding

Loki POV:

I slowly walked out of the abandoned mall in my human form, my dirty hoodie hiding my face and torn jeans hiding my small figure. Once I was a good bit away from the old mall I stopped creeping around and started looking for large groups of people, finally spotting a store with a lot of adults and childeren outside it. I took a deep breath and let my hands fall to my side as I quickened up the pace a little, spotting a woman with a wallet hanging out of her pocket.

I pass through the people and "accidently" bump into the woman, slipping my hand in her pocket and back out in that small amount of time. I pretended to stumble as the woman gained her balance,

"I am so sorry ma'am! I was in a hurry and wasn't looking where I was going! I hope I didn't hurt you." I apoligize quickly with a small bow.

"It's alright I'm not injured. Just be more careful next time, alright?"

"Yes ma'am!" I nod and quickly hurry off to a less popular area, smirking to myself due to the easy grab.

I turn the corner and grab the small purple wallet I had grabbed before going through it: ID, business card, SSC, drivers license, twenty dollars! Yes!

I cheer silently and head to a close by store, finally having the money to get something for me and momma to eat.

I walk in the store and the cashier greets me, their red eyes making me uneasy. Then again all vampires make me uneasy.

There are humans, shifters, neko's, vampires, and witches in our world. The only reason that the humans haven't gone crazy with us, is because there is this thing called "mist" that shifts anything even remotly supernatural, like us, into something more "normal", which isn't witches, vampires, shifters, and neko's.

I glance at the cashier but hurry to the back of the store where I grab some bread, and some diced ham. Since ham was a bit expensive I could only get the ham and the loaf of bread. I placed my items on the counter and tapped my foot impatiently as the guy scanned the items agonizingly slow.

"So, you from here?" He asks, I glance at him wearily.

"Yeah." I anser at last.

"Hm. You're kinda cute, what's your name?" He smirked and looked me up and down. I gave a disgusted look and rolled my eyes. He wasn't ugly, I just wasn't interested, I'm straight!

"Aw, thank you." I giggle as I act flustered. "But kindly fuck off and go suck a differant dick." His eyes widened angrily before glaring and gritting his teeth as he gave me my total.

I handed him the twenty and he gave me my change, I smiled at him before flipping him off walking out, slightly swinging the bag by my side. I decided to use the alleys since it was the fastest route back to the mall and I didn't feel like being around so many people.

As I made my way past an alley of an old bookstore and burned down police station I heard someone cat-call me, actually more like five people cat-call me. I looked down the alley right as some guys started walking towards me, smirking and cat-calling me still. I looked at them boredly as they came right up to me, all of them kinda tall and well-looking, beer in hand by two of them.

"Can I help you?" I ask cautiously.

"Hey kitten," The first guy puts one finger under my chin to make me look up at him but I just swipe him away and glare.

"The fuck do you want cock sucker?" I ask irritated. Their looks falter and go kinda hard before returning with an evil smirk and dark eyes; vampires.

"Might wanna shut that pretty little mouth of yours before I shut it for you." He warns, some of his friends snickering in the background.

"Oh really? And what'll you do? Punch me? Hurt me? What will that do you dumb fuck? Go back to being a little alley cat chasing mice and licking balls." I wave him off and he sneers. That's when the first punch came, right on my cheek. I stumble back a bit but quickly regain my balance and sassy attitude that is bound to get me killed.