4- Auction Day

Loki POV

I woke up before most of the other wolves just like I did at the mall when I was still with momma. Braxton and Raven slept curled around me in their wolf forms,

 Braxton and Raven slept curled around me in their wolf forms,

(Braxton's Wolf⬆️)

(Ravens Wolf⬆️)

Raven was a very big wolf, so was Braxton, but Raven was bigger.

I shuffled awau from Braxton just as the large metal door opened and some guy came in.

"Wakey wakey! It's auction day mutts!" The man bellowed and in only a few seconds everyone was awake and snarling and barking and hissing.

Morning Loki. I hear Braxton link to me as he sits beside me.

Morning.

Oi! What about me? Raven links.

Morning love. Braxton nuzzles Raven as he sits beside us.

Morning Raven. I link.

Morning my love, morning pup. I growl at him and he rolls his eyes playfully.

One by one vampire workers come into the room and drug the people in the kennels before picking them up and carrying them away.

What's happening? I ask worried.

It's auction day, we are getting sold. Some of us get good people, others not. All we can do is pray for the best. Raven says with a huff.

Soon someone comes to our kennel and suddenly everything goes black...

I woke up sore and in a cramped place in my human form, dressed in shorts and a T-shirt. I felt as though I couldn't shift and that only added to my panic... well, not really because the drug is still there and I don't have the ability to feel panic right now.

"Next up: A set of wolf shifter mates! Raven and Braxton!" I hear a voice from somewhere to my right bellow. There is some scraping and the sound of chains to my left along with the sound of Raven growling before the sound fades off to my right.