chapter 1: the demon hunter.

Y/n walked up to the demon that was struggling to get up.

Y/n: you know, this is kinda why I told you it would be better if you just let me kill you.

Demon: shut...up...

Y/n: now look at you

Y/n: now look at you. Your blood is causing a big mess on the floor! Somebody has to clean that, you know.

The demon was a person who called themselves "the dark lord." Sounded like a real edgelord title to y/n but he didn't give much of a damn. He just needed to kill this guy.

Dark Lord: you are but a boy!!! How did I lose to such a brat!?

Y/n: well... I am a half-demon.

Y/n grabbed this sword, A.K.A the rebellion, and prepared to impale the dark lord with it.

Y/n: any last words, edgelord?

Dark Lord: yes...as I matter of fact I do. Hsinab sith dlihc nwod ot lleh!!!

Suddenly, a giant red pentagram appeared at y/n's feet.

Y/n: ah shit.

There was a bright blinding red glow and then y/n was gone.

Dark Lord: YES!! YES!!! He is gone! And he won't be coming back! Hell will be his tomb!!

-----MEANWHILE-----

Y/n:...well I sure fucked that up huh?

Y/n looked around and saw that he was in hell. Or at least that's what it seemed to be.

Y/n: great, I better get out of here before that guy can do any serious damage up above.

Y/n starts walking around trying to find an exit. He soon encounters several skeletal demons in his path.

Skeletal demon: halt human

Y/n: human?

Skeletal demon: you are not welcome here.

Y/n: ok well, can you lead me to an exit then?

Skeletal demon: no, you will be taken to the deepest pits of hell where you will be tortured.

Suddenly, the skeletal demon was cut in half by y/n's rebellion.

Y/n: no thanks.

Two other skeletal demons rushed at y/n. Y/n put his sword back on his back and grabbed ebony and ivory. His two trusty pistols. He shot both of the demons through the head.

Y/n: is there anybody who can help me that WON'T try to kill me!?

Suddenly, a demon appeared before y/n.

???: Hello, I'm Pandemonica. Hell's customer service. How may I help you?

Now, y/n was a young half demon with plenty of teenage hormones. So seeing a hot demon babe was obviously going to make him grin and wiggle his eyebrows a bit.

Y/n: maybe I can serve YOU instead?

Pandemonica's eyes widened a bit.

Pandemonica: sweet of you to offer. I could really use some coffee.

Y/n: great! Also, do you happen to know the way out of here?

Pandemonica: we'll have to find the Queen of hell in order to exit. Follow me.

Pandemonica leads the way with y/n in tow.

-----MEANWHILE, IN ANOTHER PART OF HELL-----

Several lesser demons went into a cave that was dark and murky. Inside the cave, a sword could be heard splitting rocks and destroying stone.

Lesser demon: uh, boss? We got some news.

The sounds stopped.

???: what is it?

Lesser demon: Sewell we've received word that...a certain someone has dropped into hell.

???:...do you mean...

Lesser demon: yeah. We're all pretty sure it's your brother sir.

A person stepped out from the shadows of the cave. He wore a black and blue cloak and carried a sword with him. He had snow-white hair.

Lesser demon: so, uh, what do you plan on doing...mister b/n?

B/n: I'm going to go see if you're about this. If you are then I'll observe until the time is right. If you're wrong...

B/n unsheathed his sword a bit.

B/n:...then you'll be my new test dummy for the Yamato.

Lesser demon: *gulp* y-yes sir.

B/n went off to find if the demon was telling the truth...if y/n was really here.

B/n: I think we're long overdue for a brotherly reunion, y/n.

(Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter to a new story! I tried something like this before but it was deleted

(Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter to a new story! I tried something like this before but it was deleted. It probably won't be too long but I hope you'll enjoy it nonetheless! See you guys on the next chapter!)