Chapter 4: Smokin' Sexy Style!!

We arrive once again at the depths of hell where we see our stylish protagonist eliminating more demons.

Y/n: WOOOHOOO!!!

and watching from the sidelines, we see his entourage of demon femme fatale. 

Malina: Is he almost done yet? 

Pandmonica: Give him another minute or two. 

Cerberus: He's really enjoying that weapon we gave him!

Modeus: I wonder if he can turn it into a whip as well...

Y/n soon disposes of the demons in his path before returning to his posse. 

Y/n: alright ladies, we're free to keep moving!

Malina: about time.

Y/n and his group of demons moved forward on their journey to Lucifer's office. They arrived at a lake that looked like it had people drifting underneath its waters.

Pandmonica: The Lake of the damned. Its waters are festering with the souls of the damned.

Y/n: I'm gonna guess there's no way for us to swim through this is there?

Pandmonica: not unless you want to be drifting with these souls for all eternity. 

Y/n started to wonder how he was going to get himself and everyone across when a cloud of smoke started to envelop him and his gang.

???: well, well, if it isn't my grouchy little sister.

Malina: oh god, not her...

???: and what's this? a new arrival? well then...

suddenly a new demon woman walked out from the cloud of smoke and stopped when she was in front of y/n.

???: Name's Zdrara.

Y/n: hey, I'm Y/n. 

Zdrara: so, what brings you all down here?

Pandmonica: y/n needs to see Lucifer but this river is currently blocking our path.

Zdrara: going to see Lucy, huh? well, I happen to have a boat that can get us all across but I'm going to need something in return.

Y/n: and that is?

Zdrara: I wanna join this little group of yours. This seems like it'll be fun and I'm been bored for who-knows-how many centuries. 

Y/n: I don't mind.

Malina: I DO!! 

Zdrara: aw c'mon sis. I'll behave ~.

Malina: yeah right.

Y/n: Malina, if you let her stick with us, I promise to play another round of Smash Bros when we get out of here.

Malina: tch. FINE.

Zdrara: Well, now that we're done with that, follow me.

=====MEANWHILE=====