Chapter 2: Demon scouting!

Y/n and pandemonica continued to walk through hell. pandemonica didn't talk much aside from yawning every now and then. 

y/n: this place is a lot more underwhelming than I thought it'd be...

pandemonica: the queen likes to keep some order around here so there aren't many demons running around causing chaos. besides, this is just her ring of hell. there are other rings, other versions of her that don't share her sentiment of order. 

y/n: wait, there are other versions of the queen?

pandemonica: indeed. in one of them, she isn't even a queen but a king. hmm now that I recall, I heard his daughter was setting up some kind of hotel for redeeming demons or something like that.

y/n: okay...that's pretty complicated but I'm cool with it.

suddenly the both of them stopped to see more of the skull demons from earlier appearing and with them was a new creature.

y/n: now we're talking!!!

y/n pulled the rebellion off his back and started to swing it at the demons in front of him. y/n immediately chopped two of the skeleton demons in half. the new demon gave a sound that sounded like a chorus and shot of a bunch of laser blasts at y/n. 

y/n dodged them and then took out ebony and ivory and began to shoot the demon. while he did that, two other skeleton demons tried to take him by surprise and attack him. y/n used ivory to shoot the two demons behind him before they could reach him. 

y/n: alright, I'm gonna wrap this up now.

y/n took out the new demon by rushing at it and then cutting it in half with the rebellion. the demon let out one final shrill shriek before it turned to dust. y/n grinned to himself and looked back at pandemonica.

y/n: pretty cool right!?

pandemonica looked at y/n.

pandemonica: you're not a regular human are you?

y/n: Nah. I'm actually half-demon.

pandemonica's eyes widened a bit at that.

pandemonica: "that would explain his power...but that makes me wonder, who were his parents and where did he come from?"

y/n: okay, let's keep going! 

y/n and pandemonica kept going until they encountered another demon but this time the demon was...different to say the least.

pandemonica: ah, that's modeus

modeus approached them and once she was close to y/n, she looked him up and down.

modeus: you and me. now.

talk about being assertive, this demon girl was making her intentions known right off the bat. y/n thought about it real hard and thought that if he was gonna fuck this demon then he'd do it when he got back home.

Y/n: sorry, but I need to get back home so I don't have the time for this right now...but if you join me, we can have time for it later...

Modeus: you're trying to escape hell? How foolish...I need to see this!

And with that, modeus had joined the group.

Pandemonica: I'm surprised you've been taking this whole situation so causally.

Y/n: trust me, this isn't the weirdest thing I've done. Last week I fought a crazy senator and his robot crab thing with my ninja cyborg friend.

Pandemonica:...are you making that up?

Y/n: that's why I told you this place was underwhelming.

The trio of demons went further into hell.

-----MEANWHILE-----

B/n sliced down yet another demon that was in his way. he sighed to himself as he went on in his journey to find his brother.

???: ohoho~ I haven't seen you so worked up in a long time.

b/n: what do you want, Morrigan?

Morrigan: oh, I just wanted to know why the son of Sparda looks so pissed today~

b/n: it's none of your business harlot.

Morrigan: my, my~ no need to get so defensive now. I just wanna know and then I'll leave you alone.

b/n tsked in annoyance but decided to budge.

b/n: my twin brother...has arrived down here.

Morrigan's eyes widened as she let out a gasp.

Morrigan: WHAT?!?! YOUR BROTHER?! BUT HOW?!

b/n: stop yelling so loudly woman!! and I don't know. but I intend to find out.

b/n kept on walking in search of his brother. morrigan liked her lips.

morrigan: "FINALLY!! looks like I'm about to get some decent entertainment down here!"

Morrigan decided to follow b/n in silence. 

(and that's the chapter! sorry for it being short, but I'm working on other stories at the moment as well

(and that's the chapter! sorry for it being short, but I'm working on other stories at the moment as well. hope you guys liked it and tell me what you think!! bye!!)