Chapter 3: three Dogs and a Gamer.

y/n and his two new demon companions went further into hell. they ran into some other demons that tried to stop them and y/n took them out. 

y/n: WHOOOOHOOOO!!!

y/n was currently using a demon as a skateboard while he gunned down a bunch of the other demons. y/n then jumped off of the demon and kicked him into another demon.

y/n: HELL YEAH!!

meanwhile, Modeus and Pandemonica watched y/n take down the demons in this usual chaotic style.

Modeus: so cool...

Pandemonica: great. I'll have to add this to the ever-growing list of damages that y/n has left on hell. 

once y/n finished off the last demon, he looked around and smiled to himself as he slung the rebellion on his back. 

y/n: yup, this is-

???: WHAT THE FUCK?!?! I JUST CLEANED THIS PLACE UP!!!

y/n looked over to see a demon with a bottle of vodka in her hands and a grumpy look on her face.

pandemonica: ah, hello Malina.

Malina: Monica?! what in the name of Jetstream Sam is going on here?!

Pandemonica: well, you see, this half-demon over here got himself trapped in hell and can't find his way out. I'm guiding him to lucy's office so that she can send him back to the human realm. 

Malina: wha-who even is this guy?!

y/n: sup~ my name's y/n. you like jazz?~

Malina: ...is he retarded?

Pandemonica: maybe.

y/n: hey! I'm right here you know!

Malina: ugh, and I was having a great time playing smash bros.

y/n: smash huh? who's your main?

Malina was surprised by the half-demon's comment but she answered nonetheless. 

Malina: banjo.

y/n: meh, he's good but joker's better. 

Malina: what?! you're bullshitting if you think joker's better than Banjo!

y/n: oh yeah? why don't I prove it?!

Malina: YOU'RE ON!!

Malina and y/n went to a cave where Malina had been residing earlier. there was a table, a propped-up broom, a fridge, a laptop, and a flat-screen tv with a Nintendo Switch and a PS5. Malina grabbed two wooden chairs from the table and put them in front of the tv. she grabbed one controller and tossed the other to y/n. y/n caught it and sat down next to Malina.

Malina: three stocks?

y/n: Absolutely! 

Malina took a drink from her bottle of vodka.