𝟏• 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦, 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 🏫

Hey guys, it's me again.

I have to say the truth about what's going on with me and Wattpad. Honestly I don't understand why my book keeps disappearing.

I'm also having problems at home. My fam...well, let's just say they don't like me writing. So I write secretly so they won't know.

As for any weird behavior I get, lemme just tell you the truth, am a PSTD patient. I'm not seeing a therapist cuz am not allowed to. But I'm fine, I'm okay.

Writing is the only place I have peace, that's why I haven't given up even though almost all my books have been taken down

Please bear with me🥺, I'll hope you love this one.

Love you♥️🔥😌

Simi

Golden Trinity Academy always came with drama. It could be the breakup of one of the power couples, or the juicy tale of that corper who was sexually involved with a female student, or that unlikely girl getting pregnant.. It always had juicy dramas, something to talk about each week.

Since it was the beginning of the final term in the final year, when Ss3 were going to do crazy and hilarious stuff, I felt a new special type of drama was going to arise.

"Simi!" I turned back and saw my gist partner aka my bestie coming towards me. She looked fresh and even more beautiful this term. I noticed the weight she gained around her hips, making them even more attractively broader.

"Na wa for you oo Alice, every term your shape will just be increasing and increasing" I said, a hint of envy in my voice.

"Abeg! See you, see as you fine" she replied blushing. I didn't take the compliment serious. How can she say I look fine when I'm still ridiculously thin. Even with all the Eba, fish, meat, egg, and all the junks I ate during the holiday, I was still thin.

"Let us go to class" she said and interlocked her fingers with mine as we headed for our class. I and Alice have been talking on phone during the holiday, so meeting in school was not so dramatic, unlike others who were jumping on each other and screaming.

When we got to class, we were greeted by some of our classmates. Most of the boys eyes were on Alice, wooing and trying to toast her. Some made a few moves at me but I playfully shrugged them off. I looked around the class, noticing we weren't complete so I sat down and waited..

Success Ndueze, one of the popular girls walked in. I like Success, she is nice and friendly. But she talks a lot and very very hyperactive. She is also head of the Gist association.

Charles Chibuike followed. Reckless, flirtatious and good looking. Every where he went, he reeked of this sunny, boyish charm that always brought people to him. We don't talk much in class.

Then the 'witch' came in, bringing me to people I detest.

The Witch aka Melinda Williams. Queen bee and the meanest of every girl that was ever mean. She is wicked, selfish and spoilt rotten. She is also rich as her father is a politician so he has money, lots and lots of money. Her minions came in after her, they were all chewing gum thinking they look sexy with it, but to me, they looked like desperate female chickens.

Now to introduce you to the King of all arrogant and snobbish people.

Nana K. James aka king of snobs.

He walked in with his friend Dami and ignored the sighs and giggles from girls and a few glares from some boys. He is cold, arrogant and highly snobbish. I detest him a lot and have never spoken to him. He is also rich, even richer than Melinda. People nicknamed him 'Old Money' because of his wealth.

He turned and our eyes met, his were a cool shade of grey mixed with blue, like greyish blue. I wondered why God gave such beautiful eyes to a stupid boy like him.

"Ohmigosh Sims! did you notice that Nana looks even hotter this term?" Alice gushed. I faked gagged and held my chest, feigning heart attack.

"Abeg, all of you would just be hyping the mumu. What's fine in him?" I replied.

"Then you get eye problem Simi because this boy is actually the finest in the whole of Ss3, maybe in the whole of the school sef" she said "Anyways, I gat gist to tell you "

"What? What is it?"

"I heard we are having a new student this term" I frowned slightly, a new student in the final term?

"Boy or girl?"

"I don't know oo. I pray it's a girl, our girls here are not much"

"Girl kor, goat ni. We need a boy, a fine boy to fuck that mumu Nana up their"

Alive laughed and shook her head.

"What has Nana done to you?" She asked, still laughing.

"Everything my sister. Everything "

_____

So how was that?

What do you think of this first chapter?

I wonder what Nana did to our dear Simi that made her hate him😂.

Can you guess whether the newcomer is gonna be a girl or a boy?

Please help me vote, comment and share

Love you!😍🔥♥️

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃...𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤😂