𝟏𝟕• 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐧𝐨𝐭😗

Simi.

As usual we were all in our class with no teacher to teach because there was no note to write. So some spent their time gisting, sleeping, making noise, toasting or solving past questions.

I was solving Literature past questions while Nana was solving Chemistry past questions. We managed to talk to each other today without having to blow insults at our faces, Keyword is 'managed'. As I solved the questions, I felt Nana's leg on mine. I glanced at him and saw he was deeply engrossed in the chemistry. Not that his legs had weight but...the feel of having his legs on mine felt really....weird.

"Nana" I called gently.

"Hm?" He hummed and looked at me.

"Your leg...it's touching mine. Please get it off"

You know the look those baby themed WhatsApp sticker give that says 'what is this one saying now?" Kinda look? Yeah, that was the look he gave it to me.

"Ehen? Is it eating your leg? Or is it crushing it?" He asked. I eyed him and tried removing my leg again.

"Ahn ahn Nana, don't start this morning oo! We haven't insulted each other this morning" I warned.

"And what if I do not remove my leg?"he said and smirked, I glared at him and felt like wiping the smirk off those lucious pink lips.

Hollup hollup!

What the hell did I just say??

Scratch that people, scratch that..

"Pleaseee...abeg, don't start this morning oo! It won't be funny" I threatened.

"And what are you gonna do about it baby?" He smirked, whispering the last word in my ear. Goosebumps arose on my skin like a mass army and the class felt suddenly cold.

What the hell is happening?

Why do I feel so...so... prickly?

"Christ Simi" Nana whispered, wide eyed in shock, "I just called you baby and you are gushing all over. I knew you loved me"

"I'm not blushing! Why would I blush because of that? Abeg shift joor" I said and hissed, then turned back to solving my past questions (which I wasn't concentrating on because I kept hearing that stupid word in my ear)

"C'mon baby, you know you like me. You are just too shy and proud to admit it" he said again.

"I don't like you Nana, is it that hard to get? Besides, reserve that name for your girlfriend"

"Nahhh, I'll start calling you baby. That's my nickname for you " he said and grinned.

"That's a trashy nickname " I hissed.

"Nah baby, it's not. To be honest, it kinda fits you"

"No it doesn't "

"Yes it does, now shut up before I do" he threatened.

"You are going to shut me up?" I asked incredulously"and how are you gonna do that?"

"I don't know, the mouth to mouth will do the job"

What the-

What?

****
Yoo🌚

Sorry for not updating since...I've been busyyy...and very very veryyyyy busy.🌚

Please do me a favor and vote and yes I thank all my supporters, even if you think I don't see you I do and I love you 🥺

Byeeeee