𝟗• 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫🙄

Heyyo!

This is another update..I hope you are enjoying the book so far..

I am...

I'm really enjoying most of the comments, MajiriOthuke18 keep up the good work and make me laugh. Sincerely, her comments are my driving force to writing because I want to see her comments and laugh my heart out.😂

Rated for only eighteen years😑🔞

Just kidding...

Let's sip Fanta😌🍹

Simi.

"Simi!"

"Similola!"

"Similola Diana Adams!!"

"Maa!" I shouted back reluctantly. I was home busy relaxing on my bed while solving past questions. I didn't want to answer my mum because...well las las, she will send me unnecessary message...

African mother's ehn..

But here I was, walking sluggishly down the stairs, grumbling under my breath.

"Ma?"

"What took you time? Since that I've been calling you" She demanded, frowning at me

"Sorry ma, I didn't hear you" I replied.

"Hm, children of this generation are now growing wings. Anyway, bring that remote on the table" My jaw dropped. Mum called me all the way from upstairs, upstairs! To bring remote that was right in front of her?

I mean, what the-?

When did I turn to messenger?

"But mummy, see the remote in your front na. Shebi it was right in front of you?" I mumbled.

"Ehn? Do you want me to slap you? Abi did I carry you for nine months for nothing? Don't let me stone you with slippers oo" she warned. I quickly brought the remote because one thing peculiar about our Nigerian mothers is the exceptional ability to throw slippers at you. I mean even the best Olympic discus throwers don't even match up to them.

As I turned to go, Funmi walked in and sat down.

"Ehen wait, come I want to send you message." My mum called again

"Ahn ahn, mummy na, see Funmi, she's not doing anything" I grumbled.

"Ehn! Ma gbá e le ti! Who are you to go against your mother? I send you message and you are refusing?" She yelled with a deep scowl on her face.

Dorime...

"Mummy calm down, don't mind her, maybe she's on her period" Funmi said. I looked at her in confusion. I was not in my period, she glared at me back and instantly I got the message.

"Er..yes mum..I'm sorry. E jor, Please" I begged. She relaxed and dropped her hand. And I gave a look of gratitude to Funmi.

"Okay my dear, don't annoy me next time. Now, I want you to take this money and this clothes, I'm sending you to my client's house to deliver them."

"Okay, but mummy I don't know this client "

"Her name is Mrs James. Don't worry, I've sent for Uber to take you there. Funmi will follow you"

"Okay...shey I should dress up?"

"No oo, go and visit your ancestors. Or why not just wear pants and bra to go. Rubbish, foolish question" she hissed.

I went upstairs and wore a white crop top and black high waist ripped jeans. When I was done, I took my Nike sneakers and came downstairs. When my mum and Funmi looked at me..

"Haba Simi, mummy said client house not club" Funmi sneered.

"No because I will wear rag and go abi??" I retorted.

"Oya take. Go and come back now oo. Don't take time" Mum warned.

"Okay, bye!" We shouted and walked out of the house. The Uber driver was already there, waiting and he had a big, angry scowl on his face. I was a bit scared of him.

You can never trust hustling Lagosians.

This Mrs James must be rich because the driver was taking us towards Ikoyi, one of the high brows area. Funmi wasn't even paying attention to the road, she was just on her phone l, that girl, I pray they will not kidnap her one day.

When we got there, I was impressed, with the gate of course, it was a huge dark gate. A very huge dark gate. We paid the Uber man and banged on the gate.

"Na who dey their?" A voice shouted. Then the small gate opened and a average height man who looked hungry came out, frowning at us.

Ohh, Lagos gateman.

"Yes? Wetin you want?" He demanded.

"We are looking for Mrs James. We came here to deliver a parcel from the person she gave work to" Funmi replied.

"And who is this person?" He asked.

"Mrs Adams"

"Oh okay, ah, Madam no dey house oo, na only small oga dey" he said.

"Ehn call him abeg" I pleaded. The sun was too hot.

He went inside for a while. I was getting restless, I didn't want to come here for nothing. I and Funmi faced the road, to avoid the heat that was radiating from the gate.

"He dey here oo"I heard the gateman say

"Where is the fine girl?" Another male voice which I presumed belonged to the small oga. I turned around, instantly relieved to have someone to deliver the parcel to.

"Yes I'm the -" my mouth shut as soon as I saw the person. And I felt as if I had been zapped a thousand time with NEPA electricity.

Blood of Zechariah!

"Nana?!"

****

Gbas gbos!

Crazy things are happening! Tune in to find out!

Also, darlings 😌, don't forget to use your beautiful thumb to press that beautiful yellow star below 👇🏼...

I also want to hear your comments...whether you are talkative or not..🤗

Glossary

Ma gbá e le ti - If I slap you (I'm not a confam Yoruba, so feel free to correct me 😌)

E jo- please.

That's it guys, tune in on Wednesday for more updates!

If I nor update, slap me!