𝟒• 𝐙𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞♥️

Hiii👋

How are y'all doing? I hope you are enjoying this book cuz I am.

I...

I need your support guys, help me share and promote this book, twill mean a lot to me🥺

Or do you want me to cry? 😢😭

I know you don't 😌

Simi

The next day, during fifth period, we were free. We all were sitting down and catching cruise in our own way. Suddenly Daniel and Israel ran in looking frightened.

"Everyone! everyone! Mr Patrick dey come oo!" They shouted. Immediately, everybody scattered to their various seats and pretended to read. Then Daniel and Israel started laughing like maniacs.

"Issalie oo! We were just playing" immediately 'God punish you' s and 'Thunder fire you thier 's were hurled at them, accompanied with the Waka sign.

"These foolish boys don't know what to joke about sef" Alice said.

"Don't mind them oo. They don't have work" I replied. Soon the class went back to normal and everybody was calm again. Kathy came in and Nana was about to go out when she bumped into him and nearly fell but he stretched his arm out to grab her by her waist and pulled her up to his chest. They stared at each other and the class went crazy..

"WOW! SEE THE NEWEST COUPLE OF THE YEAR!"

"NATHY2022, WE SHIP YOU OO!"

"AWW, JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THEM, ZEE WORLD COUPLE!"

"WE HAIL UNA OO!"

"KISS NA!"

Kathy blushed while Nana smiled. He let go of her and took her hand up to his lips and kissed it.

Eewww...

"OMO! SEE LOVE OO!"

"TRANSFER THAT KISS TO THE MOUTH NA!"

"ARE Y'ALL OFFICIALLY DATING?!"

"MUMU QUESTION, ABI YA BLIND BA?!"

"OLD MONEY AND PRINCESS BEAUTY!"

"GOD WHEN?!"

I rolled my eyes at the cliché display of love Nana and Kathy were doing. But Alice was looking at them with dreamy eyes.

"Don't tell me you have joined them" I said rolling my eyes

"Not really, but they look perfect together. Most handsome boy with most beautiful girl, the best match!"

Nana and Kathy went to their seat with Daniel and Israel following them like bodyguards.

Bored, I took out my literature note and started reading but the class was too noisy for me to concentrate.

"You guys should keep quiet naw! Let human beings read in peace!" I shouted.

"Oh please, you do not own our mouths. We can talk if we want to" Melinda retorted. I slowly turned my head to face her with a death glare in my eyes.

"Soo, I will not read because you are talking ba?" I asked and folded my arms. Those stupid jokers started drumming on the table.

"Bam! Bam! Level one! Melinda start!" Daniel shouted.

"Well yeah, read and stop acting like the boss around here"

"Wonderful! Wonderful!, Oya Simi, fire your own back"

"I don't act like the boss and you know it. You are the one that does that so please don't provoke me or you're gonna see shit right now"

"Round Two!"

"Me? Provoke you? I wouldn't bring myself to that, after all we are not on the same level. I am pretty, you are not, I am rich, you are not, I got friends, you don't. And you are a bitch" she said and smirked.

"Okay, I warned you" I said and paused before continuing " I am pretty, at least I'm naturally pretty. You call yourself pretty because of the paint on your face".

"Chisos is Lord!"

"Eweeee! Sorry oo!"

"I have money and I'm rich. You might be richer than me but you are not better, so carry your money and gettat of here"

"May God help us!"

"Is too much na!"

"I have friends Melinda, friend s that like me for who I am and not what I have and lastly I AM NOT A BITCH! that should be your middle name"

"Whaaaaaatttt!"

"Holy fada!"

"Mhennn!"

"Are you stupid? Okay you are really foolish, I canno-"

"Abeg gettat" I shunned her with a bored look on my face. The class erupted in cheers and I went to my seat with a smile in my face.

Simi-1

Melinda -0.

___

What a blast!

Simi just fights with everyone 😂 I wonder what her deal is..

See ya!