10

A/N : wassup yall im back

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

              The walk to the detention room with xiao was quiet, not much communication was being made between the two party yet you oddly felt comfortable to the silence. As you both reached the room appointed, you saw that the room was empty, which was quite normal, considering not many students get in detention at this school.

You glanced to your right, where xiao was previously standing to see him- not there, but already behind a desk. 

"mister xiao, and miss l/n, what a PLEASURE to see you both." a voice coughed out from behind your back, making you shiver before slowly turning around. You were met with a stern face of a certain teacher you just happen to dislike, i mean fanfic logic yk?

"l/n sit down on one of the chairs. You are lucky you both weren't given that much of a punishment, though if we HAPPEN to see something from either of you again, we will resort to contacting your parents and give you two a bigger punishment than the one presented to you both right now." the teacher scoffed, you, being pretty much paranoid and scared of teacher's remark - ran to the closest seat which just happen to be next to xiao. 

"right, not even one semester in and you both got detention for being late 20 minutes to class! Not many students in this school have to go through this you know?! 4 more of detention and you're both suspended, or even expelled." the teacher yelled, lecturing you and xiao about detention and late marks but honestly you really couldn't care less about what the teacher's going on about for the past 10 minutes.

 So you decide to take out a black pen and silently doodle on your arm for fun, just to kill time.

"y/n l/n! Are you paying attention to me young lady?!" the teacher screamed, well scream is a strong word but its a perfect word for this, you immediately put your pen away in sonic speed and rose your head up like you were being held at gunpoint which theoretically speaking you technically are being held at gunpoint. 

Consumed by your thoughts you hadn't noticed that the teacher had walked up to her table, and slammed her fist in front of you.

"LISTEN, miss y/n l/n, what i'm telling you is extremely important for your future career and what not. If you were to get a job, and on the first day you go there late, what do you think their first impression of you is gonna be?" the teacher scoffed loudly, returning to her own desk after she made sure you are paying attention.

After another TORTURING 10 minutes of lectures, the teacher left the room, leaving you and xiao alone for another hour to 'learn your lesson' for being late to class one time. 

A minute of silence then passed, then another, then another. You silently decided to take your sketchbook out to sketch some things that came up in your mine, and xiao was curious, to say the very least. He walked up to your desk while you were sketching some cats and customized dresses, he decided to speak up.

"I think a pansy flower would fit with that custom dress over there-" xiao suggested, but you didnt expect him to speak up at all, so when you turned your head, just then your lips had almost touched xiao's. On reflex, xiao immediately pulled his head back as you also pulled yours back.

irls (you know who you are) please ignore this part