12

after more hours of procrastinating and genshin stuff im finally gonna do this chapter!!
OH AND I GOT WANDERER AAHHWWEWAHHAHHAHAHHA

after more hours of procrastinating and genshin stuff im finally gonna do this chapter!!OH AND I GOT WANDERER AAHHWWEWAHHAHHAHAHHA

i love him so much he may be lvl 50 now but he'll be lvl 90 before u know it <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you could completely comprehend everything, saturday came soon enough. You decided to get ready at around 7:30 and leave at 8:00, then meet up with lumine, aether and xiao at 9:30 at the train station a little far from your house. 

As per the plan you made, you got ready at exactly 7:30. 

(here's the clothes, since i suck at explaining outfits, but you can have other outfits too!! This is just what i thought of <3)

Since the weather was a little cold, you wore beige pants that fits perfectly over your legs, and a pretty white cotton sweater(is it a sweater?? Am i going crazy?? Me english no gud) Along with a small purse that can be slung over your shoulder, that has your phone, handkerchief, your wallet, keys, tickets, and some random coins.

You also decided to grab a pair of white headphones and set it on the nape of your neck, just to add style and to listen to music on the way. After that you brushed your hair, as you slide the brush through your h/c hair you hummed to yourself. You were going to style your hair in some cool way, but decided to leave it be for now and headed off to where you promised to meet aether, lumine and xiao.

As for shoes, you simply put on a simple pair of brown boots. You then checked your phone, and it indeed wasn't 8:00 like you thought, but actually 9:00.

"oh.. OH SHIT" you exclaimed, quickly getting up and running to the door, nearly tripping on your other shoes on the way there. And ran out of your house as quickly as possible with your legs.

Unfortunately for you, you couldn't get a taxi for a long ass while since it's a saturday and a bunch of taxis were busy or wasn't coming to where you were. But once you did find it, you instantly hopped onto the taxi and relaxes your shoulders, and decided to text the twins.