11

A/N : i may or may not have procrastinated, a little... ahhaahhaahhhahaha anyway

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Embarrassed by the whole ordeal, you both sat in silence for a while, your face was as red as a tomato - or an apple i guess i dont know the author doesnt like fruits.

Anyhow, minutes pass before one of you were willing to speak up. Until by some miracle, xiao spoke.

"so.. you like drawing?" he asked, his voice seemed hesitant to even say anything after that.

"mhm, you too?" You answered, smiling at his direction even though he was looking outside.

"I guess so, it's more like something i do in free time rather than something i actually put efforts in" Xiao groaned, his head now resting on his palm as he seemed extra fascinated by the branches of trees outside.

...

"what else do you like? You said we'd be friends but i don't know that much about you, Xiao." You chuckled, waiting for an answer from the infamous (hot) loner.

"well.. video games, i guess." he thought hard for a short while, then continued "i also like sweets, sometimes reading and designing stuff or taking photos," Xiao explained, you swore you saw a faint but small smile appeared on his lips as he was listing out his hobbies.

"I also like video games! Sweets are good, they're not on the top but i love them." You exclaimed, also listing out what you personally like "As you saw before, i also like designing dresses and since im an artist, i have some experience with photography"

Xiao felt himself smiling a little, watching you explain your likes with joy and a smile on your face, a smile that was genuine and sweet. He felt calm and - warm? Was that the word? In your company, he could feel his heart beat faster than usual, thats strange. 

"Ah, are you free this Saturday?" You suddenly spoke up, snapping him awake from the daydreaming.

"I think i am - why?" he pondered upon your question, could it be a date- SNAP OUT OF IT YOU FUCKING LOSER.

" okay okay so! I had some tickets to an amusement park and i already invited lumine and aether,  shenhe is busy studying at home and hu tao has to help with her parent's business so i have one ticket left, do you wanna go with us?" You insisted, your eyes had shown that you were genuinely excited for it

"hm, since you're practically begging for it sure i'll come with you" He scoffed, looking away from your direction to purposely hid the very obvious blush on his face.

"im not begging for it, im just asking nicely bitch" You opposed

"yea yea, you being nice? Never heard of that" Xiao grunted, closing his eyes gently

"you're deaf then! I'm really nice just trust me" You said, crossing your arms and leaning back a little onto your chair

"like hell i'd trust someone like you" He scoffed, 

"then the same should be said for you!" You shot right back, glaring daggers into his eyes as he does the same to you. It became a very intense staring contest that you guys subconsciously held in order to gain superiority over the other person or something.

"AHEM! If you both are just going to spend your time in here staring at each other like those weirdass couples do then it'd be best if you both leave. I hope you learned your lesson, Xiao and Y/n" The teacher in charge whined, then dismissed you both.

You stood up from your not so comfy wooden chair and reached for your bag that was positioned to the right side of your table, you stuffed the drawing you did earlier into your bag along with your pencil case and headed off.

you'll be looking forward to this Saturday.. or not 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : i feel bad for not feeding u guys xiao content for a month so i powered through and it is now 1 AM and i think im going to faint but i have school tmr so yay

i do not wanna continue to write this fic no mor but it has like 20.2K reads so i dont think i have a choice here