No Game No Life

"So, what did you all think?" John asked, looking at the group of people that gathered here. Most looked happy after what they saw, but a few were still nervous.

"First off, why does Kirito get all the cool powers?" Klein asked. "First dual wielding, then infinity or whatever that was, what's next? Can he use magic like a pro?"

"Perhaps," John replied, as Kirito looked anxiously towards Klein. "It's not out of the realm of plausibility that one version of Kirito ends up with magical powers. In fact, I would like to show you one version soon, but first I would like to hear the rest of you talk about your thoughts regarding the show."

"I think it was great," Klein said, and surprisingly, nobody objected.

"I'm, regrettably, going to have to agree with Klein," Kirito stated, ignoring Klein's indignant cries. "Action sequences were nice, there was a good amount of world building and plot covered, and the characters all made sense. So, no complaints here."

"I agree with Kirito-senpai," Tiese said, while Ronye remained quiet.

"I didn't like that I got so violent at the end," she muttered, looking down.

"I don't think enough people died," Alice put down, drawing all attention to herself. "Sure, the one decapitation thing was okay, but he didn't even die in the end so it doesn't do itself justice.

"I'ma say it was good," Agil informed the group, and Sinon nodded with him.

"I liked it!" Suguha chimed in, smiling as she said it.

"Thank you for your opinions, and I want you to try to remember a lot of the things that occurred in that snapshot," John stated. "Now, there's another show I want you to watch before we get to the magic one, so have fun with this one."

"What's it about?" Lizbeth asked, leaning forward.

"Gamer siblings," John replied, and everyone looked at where Kirito and Leafa were sitting, making Leafa blush and Kirito smile.

I'm dead.

"Well that isn't an ominous beginning at all," Lizbeth remarked.

"Maybe it's just someone died in a game?" Silica asked, looking at Kirito for confirmation.

"Most likely," Agil affirmed.

The text appeared on the screen, followed by several similar messages, all of them structured in nearly the same way. Each one of the senders had died somehow, though none of them knew the reason.

More and more messages were shown, each pointing to an unknown group of players that had wiped out much more than they should have, despite being low level and using weak spells.

"Damn, this team sounds great!" Klein called out, stars in his eyes as he thought about how it would feel if he was in their position.

"Truly, I do believe that such a group very much could exist," Liz theorized. "In fact, I know a few people that could make up the members."

"Yeah, Kirito, Asuna, and Yuuki would all be incredible when teamed together," Leafa added, one of the few that had seen Yuuki in action.

"But we need a fourth," Asuna pointed out.

"What about Heathcliff?" Kirito asked.

"Yeah, but didn't he use cheats?" Klein wondered.

"Doesn't matter, still the best in the game," Kirito told them.