Overlord

Disclaimer: I do not own The Horny™

The screen revealed a coliseum, stone seats in a circular formation around the sandy ground. A dark purple sky gleamed with stars, each shining brighter due to the backdrop. The formations stood alone in the arena, the area empty until a pink portal opened, and a figure stepped out.

"My, am I the first?" a ghastly Lizbeth drawled, stepping towards where three other figures stood. Above the other two was a skeleton, clad in purple and black armor rimmed with gold. In his left hand rested a staff, a golden cup adorned with jewels held up by two twin lightning bolt streaks of yellow, the symbol of power for the figure. A glowing red orb where the heart should have been floated behind the ribs, matching the color of the eyes that peered at the new arrival. Compared to this demonic figure, the other two were relatively human in comparison, a boy and a girl. They both were dressed in shades of blue, the tomboy with gold rimming while the femboy had white. Alice and Eugeo, their names were, matching yellow hair and blue eyes contrasting their light brown skin. Lizbeth herself was cloaked in a purple and red puffy dress, an umbrella held in her hand as she stepped forward. Pale white skin contrasted the bloody colors, malicious red eyes shining as she stepped forward, a lone fang poking out of her mouth.

"Dear god, what are those?" Asuna frowned, scrutinizing the image.

"That is Lizbeth, Kirito, Alice, and Eugeo," John informed, Kazuto perking up at the mention of his dead friend.

"Is this a game or something?" Klein questioned. "Because why do they look like that?"

"Welcome to Overlord, where 90% of you all are NPCs," John sighed.

"Wait, who's the 10%?" Lizbeth clarified. "Because if it's Kirito, I'm going to get very upset."

"It's Kirito," John admitted, and Klein let out a shriek of rage. "Anyway, can I go ahead with the background for this world?"

"Yeah, please do so," Kazuto readily agreed, trying to get past the topic.

"As I was saying, this world is titled 'Overlord' by my people," John explained. "Anyway, Kazuto plays the game as Kirito, leader of a guild of people you might know, and he's an adult by the way. Yggdrasil, the game he plays, was supposed to be shut down at midnight two days ago, and Kazuto wanted to stay in the game until it closed. But, something happened, and now he's been transported to another world with Aincrad, his guild's headquarters, and everyone in it. Also, the requirements for joining the guild were that you had to have your avatar be set to the appearance of an undead, like a skeleton or zombie. No humanoid avatars. That's why Kirito looks like that."

"Huh, neat," Agil muttered. "And the rest of the people in this room are NPCs in that game?"

"Well, Ronye, Tiese, and Sinon just plain don't exist there," John responded. "But the rest of you are there."

"That's... relieving?" Sinon posed. "I mean sure, I don't exist, but at least I'm not a game function."

Lizbeth, the skeleton noted, his voice akin to that of Kazuto Kirigaya, aka Kirito. She is the guardian of the first, second, and third floors in the great realm of Aincrad. She is a true vampire.

"Heck yeah!" Liz yelled. "I'm a vampire!"

"Come for a little sucky sucky?" Kazuto said, trying his hardest not to laugh, dropping Lizbeth's mood immediately.

"Please never say something like that again," she begged.

"Why?" Suguha questioned. "It about sums up your intentions with him pretty well." At the remark, a polite round of chuckles went up as Lizbeth blushed red, Kazuto joining her after a moment of processing what was said.