|•4•|

Warning ⚠️: Abusive Content

♣♪[•{|•≤ ۝ ≥•|}•]♪♠

Next lesson was P.E, which included everyone, and when I say everyone, I mean every freakin one.
You quickly got into the changing room, changed into your gym clothes and were about to leave. But maybe, your life had other plans.

You saw Celestia blocking the entrance, arms under her bust, staring at you as if were to eat you.

She slowly took steps towards you, trying to intimidate you, but initially, her plan did not work.
"What are you doing here?" She asked, dropping the honey-coat act she had in front of her simps.
"Changing my clothes, what else?" You replied, with a smile and an innocent look in your eyes, which you knew that instant, would strike a nerve in her.

Her hands balled on the either sides of her waist, as she looked at you with rage-filled eyes.
"YOU BITCH!"
About to slap you, she raised her hand, ready to her the satisfying noise of the groans of pain from you again. But that never came.
You had caught her hand, swiftly, before it had made contact with your cheek.
You lowered your head, still holding her wrist, as tight as you could. Hair covering your face, you said, with a posionated undertone in your voice.
"Seems like you are just as you used to be. But I am not. I have. changed.... And if you try to hurt me again, remeber that I am not the Mc, who would take all your bull$hit. I won't hesitate to beat you to death. Do. You. Understand. Me? If not, I can show you a trailer you know?"
Celestia felt a shiver run down her spine at your words as you abruptly dropped her wrist, and went out.

I am not the Mc, who would take all your bull$hit.....

You changed. Not even Celestia could deny the fact. Leaving her in shock was so satisfying to you that you didn't even have to smile fake. For your own accord, you smiled genuinely.

"Hello and Good morning class! I am your new Physical Education teacher, Makoto Kenta, you may call me Mr. Kenta. From now on, starting today, we are going to do warm up exercises for half the period and then focus on game or athletic activities. Now, girls, stop staring at me and go over to the arm exercise sector and boys over to the leg exercise sector. We will switch in 15 minutes. Now, GO!"

Everyone except you went over to their respective group and started the workout. Mr. Kenta stared over at you, confused. As to why you were not going to work out, he didnt know.
You made your way towards the teacher and beckoned him to follow behind you.

Now! Camera zoom on Sir Makoto, to see the very much evident lust in his eyes. The fact that you were in short gym uniform, walking ahead of him, making your back so vulnerable for him to see to his eyes's content. His eyes gazed over to your thighs, your neck and then to the thought of the feeling on your body on his. Now, now, don't take him the wrong way, he was not some pervert 24 year old to go after a 17 year old girl. The fact that you had everything the gym teacher wished for in a girl, made him crave for you even more. He had went on dates with many, but you just triggered an animalistic need within him, that no girl was ever able too. A need to devour you the very moment was very primal, but he knew he would have to wait, afterall,
Best comes to those who wait~

You took the teacher over to the student council office, which was for the need of a document that was needed to be signed. If you could, you could have seen the misunderstanding in the teacher's eyes.
"Sir, this is a document that the principal gave out for the teachers to sign, I saw you first sir, so I thought that it would be good to do it in a timely manner. I'm, so can you?"

You held the document in front of him, the document held in your hand above your chest and looked at him innocently, face contorted in a pleading manner.
His eyes darkened a few shades. His desire went out of control. His obvious trousers gave him away.
As quick as possible he took the document from your hands and without reading it, he signed it and went over to the direction of the Gents Toilet, walking a little strange.
It confused you, but you shrugged and decided to overlook the taller man's action.

Returning to the class, you felt all eyes on you, even the eyes of the people who you wanted to do nothing with.
The students formed a crowd around you, inquiring you about the teacher as he had went with you. Suddenly a voice called over, "Ms. Mc, where is the teacher?" It was none other than the crowned prince, now king, Lord Diavolo.
You shivered, internally, and chose to avoid his question, and refered to the students. "Please do not worry. He may be on his way. Let's get back to practicing." You told them.

Diavolo, felt sad internally when you refused to look at him in the eye. He is so sure that his queen would only be Celestia, but why does it hurt to see you pay no mind to him? He is a king, for shouting out loud! How dare you not pay him any heed? His fists clutched in a ball, but relaxed eventually as he asked a question to himself. What was going through in his mind, no one knew. His golden, piercing eyes, gazed in your direction longingly. He felt the need, but denied to be the centre of attention, specifically your attention.