[S2] |•3•|

It was a weekday. The preparations for the upcoming festival was in ful bloom, in the neighbourhood. Sakura saplings were planted, more than 10 at a time, as a tradition. The older trees were now beginning to be decorated with fairy lights, colourful colours and more. Shopping was in full blast, and the sales were better and better. In one such shop, stood you.

As a tradition, during the Prisoner Festival, women are expected to wear anything but modern clothing, like jeans, shirts, hoodies etc. There were no particular restrictions on clothes to wear. One could wear a kimono or a yukata or anything else in such. That was one of the many cool things about this festival.

Coming back, you were in an aisle, trying to choose between two kimonos that you found attractive. [I leave it to you]
By the passing minute, you could spot more and more charming things in each of the kimono. You wished to buy both, but it would be a waste. Stuck in choosing, you jumped, hearing a drawling male voice.

"Hello, dear~ Can't choose..? Allow me to help you~!"

.
.
.
.
.
.

Celestia dragged around Lucifer and Barbatos to a shop which sold kimonos and yukatas for an upcoming celebration. Lucifer, on one hand, was focusing more on Celestia's happiness. How the lights around them, made her look like an extraterrestrial entity, how happy she was looking. Unknowingly, he let out a small smile. His vision changed suddenly, and in place of Celestia's ink coloured hair and emerald eyes, he was looking at a woman with silken, (h/c) hair and beautiful almost glass-like, (e/c) eyes. Without any control over his actions, he soon let out a hearty laugh, and felt rejoiced after so many years. But just as he was about to reach out for her face, his vision returned back and he was looking at Celestia's face.

He was happy, but disappointed.

Disappointed..?

Barbatos, looking at the delicacies on the half build stalls, was pondering, wether his lord would like something or not. He smiled when he found something suitable, for Lord Diavolo.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Guys! Look! This Kimono is the most splendid of the lot! How do you think I will look in it?" Asked Celestia, in her jumpy voice as she looked at a poster outside the shop. She would have looked beautiful in that kimono. Key word: would have

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Miss... For a beautiful face like that of yours, only the most splendid kimono, would match the radiance, I'm afraid.. Yoru, BRING THE ONE YOU HAD BEEN WORKING ON FOR MONTHS!Please wait here, miss, I'll be back... in a tick."

This man was labouring hard just for you..? Why?
You wanted nothing but a cool attire and you were stuck with this man, playing dress up dolly with you.

Just like he said, he was back in a minute or so. He had a box within his grasp, and was beaming upon you with happiness. You mentally slucked. Why did he have so much energy?

He came over to you, more like sprinted, and opend the box in front of your eyes. Seeing the kimono... You instantly knew why it was considered the best. It was like a craftsman of the medieval times had made it for  the royality. As if something just allured you in, you grabbed the kimono and took it to try. .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT IS UNAVAILABLE?!"
"I'm sorry, Miss, but the kimono is in right hands, I'm afraid. It is with the one who deserved it."

"STOP RIDDLING!!" screeched Celestia. The man in front of her laughed, then tipped his fedora, then turned around and walked away. Celestia screeched, and stomped her foot on the ground. Lucifer, trying to calm her down, was aware of his rising temper, even Barbatos could sense it in the air.

"QUIET!" commanded Lucifer, shocking Celestia. "STOP IT WITH THE CHILDISHNESS!". The craftsmen and Seeger's around them, jumped from such a voice, and turned their heads towards the scene.

Celestia, was now stunned. Lucifer had never, ever shouted least say an offensive word to her. What was happening? She could see a panicking Barbatos trying to calm Lucifer down. What was wrong with him? Why was he acting such?

"Celestia, I advise, we return to the stay at once. Lucifer is not in it right now, and he may lose his control."

She meekly nodded and followed behind silently.

.
.
.
.
...

YO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK
Congratulations to my Argentinian readers and followers!
I know, it has been a long time, but I'm sorry!
I'll make sure to update more frequently.
AND...

THANKYOU SM FOR SOO MANNNY READS AND VOTESS

I LOVE Y'ALL SM!!!!!