I Love You Sidharth

Sorry for the late update. Please read further and enjoy.

NOTE: a small makeout session is coming up.

The first year passed without many problems, and SidNaaz grew closer each day. However, Shehnaaz hadn't confessed her love for Sid yet, feeling she wasn't good enough for him. They spent a lot of time together, talking for hours, and excelled in their studies, scoring well in their first-year exams. As the next year started, everything seemed fine until one day when only Sonali and Jaspreet showed up to college.

Sid asked, concerned, "Where's Sana?"

Sonali replied, "She's sick. She has a fever, so she's resting."

Sid asked further, "Did you take her to the doctor?"

Jaspreet responded, "We consulted a doctor over the phone. Our family doctor prescribed some medicine, and she was sleeping when we left."

Sid couldn't concentrate in class; his thoughts were with Sana. Determined to be by her side, he approached Jaspreet and asked for the house key, which she gladly gave.

Sid called his mom and requested her to make some kichidi for Sana. He then went home, prepared the dish, and headed to Sana's place. Opening the door, he found Sana sleeping peacefully on the couch in the front room. Sid went near her, touched her forehead, and realized she had a high fever. Taking his handkerchief, he dampened it and gently placed it on her forehead to help bring down her temperature.

He stood there, quietly admiring her as she slept. In his eyes, she looked like an angel, peaceful and serene. As she shifted in her sleep, she rolled onto her back, adjusting the blanket slightly. His breath caught as he took in the sight of her. She was wearing a spaghetti strap satin top, and in that moment, she seemed to radiate a delicate beauty and her cleavage was visible. And for the first time he saw the mole on the left side of her chest. His heartbeat rose.

Quickly brushing aside his titillating thoughts, he moved away from her and settled into a wing chair a little distance from her. Deciding to distract himself, he picked up a book and began reading. Occasionally, he would glance over at her, checking her temperature and changing the wet cloth on her forehead as needed. Her fever had subsided, but the medication had left her in a deep sleep. Eventually, he found himself dozing off on the sofa, book forgotten beside him.

In the afternoon, Sana slowly opened her eyes and saw Sid peacefully dozing off in the wing chair. At first, she thought she was still dreaming. She rubbed her eyes and looked again, confirming that it was indeed him. Feeling a mix of surprise and delight, she got up wore a jacket and went near him. As he slept, Sid looked adorable, and she couldn't help but admire his features. He looked innocent yet hot, she resisted the temptation to kiss him.

In her thoughts, Sana reflected, "He's too cute. He came here to take care of me. Why does he love me so much? Thank you, Babaji, for bringing him into my life. I love you, Sidharth. I really cannot be away from you any more"

A smile played on Sana's face as she stood there. Sid, sensing someone near, slowly opened his eyes and found her looking at him.

Sid: Hey tu utt gai? How are u feeling now??

Sana: Tum kab aaye? I slept like a log. Koi mujhe utake lejatha tho bhi mujhe pata nahi chalta.

Sid: Isliye tho main agaya... taki tumhe koi utake le na jaye... (Sid said with a smile)

Both of them smiled. Sid got up and touched her forehead to see if she still has fever.

Sid: Fever tho nahi hai abhi... Bhook lagi hai?