Chai shay aur thoda romance

One more chapter for today... Read on...

--------------------------------------------------------

In the evening Sid's mother is back and is surprised to see Rhea.

SM: Are Rhea beta tum kab aayi? Really a pleasant surprise!

Rhea: I reached before noon aunty.

Sana comes from the kitchen with water

Sana: ye lijiye maa... Di ka checkup kaise gaya?

Rhea rolled her eyes hearing Sana call sid's mother "maa"

SM: it went well beta. Everything is fine.

Sana: Oh that's good. thodi der baad call karoongi unko. aap chai piyogi?? Will make and bring.

SM: Maine peeli beta. Sid kahan hai?

Sana: He is in his room. So raha hai shayad. main bula ke lati hoon. aap dono baito..

Sana goes to Sid's room. He was sleeping. She goes near him and kisses his cheeks. He wakes up with a smile and pulls her to himself, holds her tight and and kisses her on her lips. He looks at her beautiful face and tucks a few strands of hair fallen on her face behind her ears.

Sana: Sidharth... Maa aagayi. Bula rahin hain tumhe.

Sid: Hmm... Why did you decline Rhea's offer to come with me to the party?

Sana: Main kya karoongi wahan? Bore ho jaungi... Sorry but I don't like most of your friends except for Kushal bhai and Ken bhai.

Sid: I also don't like anyone much. Isliye I wanted to avoid.

Sana: I don't want her to think that you are not interested because of me. Didn't you see how she was looking at me when you said a no.

Sid: Hmm I know baby. Don't take it to your heart.

Sana: Hope she leaves soon... I don't like her... (Saying this she made a pout and hugged him)

Sid: koi possessive ho raha hai... (He says in a teasing tone)

Sana gets annoyed and turns around making an angry face

Sid: I know sweetheart. Just remember that you are as precious to me as my mom and sisters and I love you.

Sana: I love you too... (She kisses his cheeks) Ab chalo... maa bula rahi hain.

Sid: Tu ja main zara fresh hoke aata hoon

Sana nods and leaves with a smile. Sid comes after freshening up and hugs his mom. He looks at Sana.

Sid: Yaar ek chai milegi?

Rhea wanted to impress Sid

Rhea: Main banake laati hoon aap log baito.

Sid: Tum aur chai??? (Sid acts all shocked )

Rhea: Kyun?? Main chai nahi bana sakti?

Sid: Nahi nahi zaroor bana sakti ho. Then make nice ginger tea for all of us.

Sana And Ma resisted.

Sid: Abe yaar... tum logo ko bhi tho mauka mil raha hai Rhea Dhanraj ke hathon ki chai peene ka... Why do u want to loose it??

Rhea: Yeah yeah... main banake lati hoon.

Sana: chalo main tumhari help karti hoon.

Rhea: koin zaroorat nahi hai. I can manage. (she said in an arrogant way)