𝟎.𝟒

9:15

9:15

todorokis pov

it got later and later, her parents were in the ua dorms as they had been notified of y/ns sudden disappearance, some of class 1-a had begun a search mission to find her which consisted of; me, midoriya, shoji, denki, momo, ochako, aoyama, bakugo and mr aizawa and the rest stayed at home including principal nezu and her parents, incase she came back, we went to her favourite places such as; a boba cafè, the nearby 7/11 but she was no where to be seen. i hugged my self as my thick winter coat covering my arms and adjusted my hat,

"wait.."

"what is it todoroki? have you thought about where she could be?"

"the park!.."

9:31

9:31

3rd person pov

after walking for a while the path become drowned with different plants and flowers, the parks surreal landscape was mesmerising, being coated with thick whiteness, the light snow fell effortlessly and dotted the night sky, a figure could be seen in the distance, laying down with arms and legs spread, quite like a kid making a snow angel. the outline of their side-profile could be seen indefinitely, as the group walked faster the persons profile become more distinct, soft tears graced her face as she bit her lip slightly, her eyes were closed and a small smile tugged at her lips she opened her eyes and looked at the night sky, her eyes shone like one of the stars above, the snow dotted her features, the tip of her nose coated, she wrinkled it, the snow falling off slightly. it was her.

"(y/n)!" a voice echoed,

"todoroki?" the girl questioned,

"(y/n)!, (y/n)! can you hear me?" todoroki became rather distressed, his voice becoming loud. why were you laying on the ground?

"yes i can.. you are rather loud" you joked, trying to lighten the mood. the half boy chuckled, at least you were still your joker self, no wonder why you and denki got on so well.

"why are you here? why are u laying on the ground whats wrong?"

his doe eyes graced your sight, he was concerned about you? wow.

your eyes became thick and glossy with tears as you burst out with a paniced voice.

"todoroki.. im sorry. im sorry. im so so sorry i lied-" you sounded hoarse like your lungs werent getting enough air, your breath was fast, as if you were trying to savour every bit of the cold air.

"what do you mean?" todoroki was scared it worried him. why were you saying this.

"im not getting better, i lied. im sorry im not getting better im so sorry.."

"y/n.."

he looked. empty. he looked like he had so much to say. he wanted to tell you so much, how he wasnt mad at you, how you made him feel, how you changed his life. how he lo-

his thoughts were cut off as a rush of worried faces swarmed around you, wording sweet nothings as you smiled dearly, you were glad all the people that you are close to were here, comforting you making you comfortable, you chuckled slightly ,you didnt want to tell them the fact that..

they werent going to see you again.