The Temple Of Dusk

| Y/n's Pov | 

Me and Lloyd were cuddling and it was getting late. I told him I was going to grab a snack and so I left to the kitchen. My wounds were getting better so it wasn't that hard to grab a snack. I wasn't in the mood for anything sugary. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a salad bag and a bowl. I'm not a sugary person, I like eating fruit and veggies... except for carrots. 

I was making my salad and Kai walked in. 

" Hey y/n, what are you doing?" 

"Just making a salad, what about you?" 

" I was playing video games with cole but I got bored after a while."

" Well if you aren't doing anything can you grab me the ranch?"

"Sure" he walked over and then grabbed the ranch. "Sooo you and Lloyd huh?"

"Wha-" I quickly turned around as my face dropped. " What uh, what makes you say that?" 

" Y/n, everyone saw you guys cuddling on the bounty this morning" I froze for a second then turned around and walked away quickly to grab a fork.

"You never answered my question y/n." 

" No me and Lloyd aren't a thing, sorry to burst your bubble" I smiled then walked away with my salad back to my room completely forgetting Lloyd was there. 

" Are you ok y/n? Your super red" 

" Yup perfectly find Lloyd." Misako then walked in.  

" Lloyd, y/n, we found a temple that could potentially have more information on these shadows creature, were all packing for the bounty" She smiled and left. 

 I stood there scared for what we may find I guess Lloyd could tell so he hugged me from behind and whispered to me how everything will be ok. He then left to go pack, I finished my salad and then did the same thing. We were on and off the bounty a lot and it was starting to annoy me. 

We all got on the bounty and headed straight towards our room to unpack. Me and Nya were unpacking and she kept looking at me. It was like every other minute I could feel her stare at me.

"Ok, Spit it out Nya, you keep staring at me" I throw my shirt on my bed out of frustration. 

"Well, you and Lloyd seem pretty close" I took a deep breath because this was the second time today I have heard about this. "Both you and Kai have told me this Nya" I rolled my eyes and continued to fold my clothes. 

"Well do you like him y/n?" Wha

" I-I don't really know Nya" I stuttered out

"Well if I were you y/n I would figure it out because it takes a long time for him to trust someone and he seemed to trust you quickly." She then left me alone with my thoughts. 

| Lloyd's Pov |

I was unpacking and got bored. I went outside and decided to train some more. Kai and Zane were already there. I was super bored still, normally training would cure that but it didn't. I guess I'll go see what everyone else is doing. I went to the kitchen and saw Jay and cole arguing I didn't want to get stuck in the middle with them so I quickly left before they saw me. I was walking over to Nya's and Y/n's room and overheard them talking. 

"Well do you like him y/n?" 

" I-I don't really know Nya" 

"Well if I were you y/n I would figure it out because it takes a long time for him to trust someone and he seemed to trust you quickly."