9

Millie's POV
We walked hand and hand to the lunch room "oh shit new blood" a voice said "well  hello"the boy said offering a handshake "back off Caleb she's mine" Sadie  said pulling me by the waist "alright alright see you around cutie" he said backing away with hands up while chuckling . He suddenly stopped when Sadie gave him a look that said  she kill him on the spot and he ran off .
We sat at a table with Sophia and two other people Sadie said there names were malina and gaten . I didn't mind because they seemed quiet until gaten started shouting out stuff . I clenched onto Sadies arm for dear life almost knocking her down causing her to wince . "Jesus Millie" she said wrapping her arm around me but I didn't take my eyes of gaten who was shouting stuff . Sadie asked what I was so worried about and saw Gaten "Millie is okay baby he has schizophrenia". "Oh"I said loosening my grip but she pulled my back closer "I'll protect you" she said in a warrior tone I kissed her cheek and made her eat lunch
Sadie POV
"It's nasty I'm not eating that"

"it's just carrots Sades" Millie said chuckling trying to give me a spoon full .

"Trust me" Sophia said "she's probably never touched a vegetable in her life she not gonna eat that"

"eat it" for me Millie said with puppy dog eyes while pouting

"but i hate vegetables" I pouted back. "Fine" she said turning away from me "ugh fine ok I'll eat it"
"Whipped" Malina whispered "shut it" I said annoyed . I ate the carrots and Millie kissed my cheeks as we walked out to my lesson after free time which we spent laying with each other in my bed . I was dreading going to that lesson Winona basically had to drag me there while Millie stayed by my side . I walked in with Millie clinging to her to make sure she wouldn't leave and sat in front of my therapist April . She smiled and looked at Millie .

"Sadi-"

"do we have to talk about this today"

"Sadie you know we talk about this every Friday

Millies POV
Sadie started whining and fidgeting with the buttons on my shirt

"Sadie I'm right here why don't we umm just talk about it a little okay" l said trying to soothe her . She gave in and her I'm assuming therapist introduced herself to me her name was April and she said today we were going to talk about Sadie's past today .

"Oh ok I said now realizing looking down at Sadie with her head down still fidgeting with my shirt . I think she was trying to look at my boobs but I didn't think much of it . April faked coughed

"umm Sadie I need your attention up hear not inside your girlfriends shirt . I blushed and Sadie sat up still laying on me .

"Sadie can you explain to me what happened that day when you went to the store" "

I went to the store to get cigarettes"

"because?"..

"because....because my mom wouldn't give me any . I felt her breath hitch . "What happened when you got home" "I don't know" "Sadie"April said calmly . "Jay-cee ... Jaycee was covered in blood" "but it's my fault I shouldn't have left" she said starting to whimper "Sadie it's not your fault" she almost immediately relaxed a little bit but it quickly turn into heavy breathing . Then that son of bitch tried to take my mom next. Sadie let's try to stay calm while talking abou- "No" she yelled while standing up he wasn't calm he killed her . "I pulled her back down but she started resisting. I finally pulled her down Sadie you need to calm down" no she said whining trying to throw herself on the floor . I didn't let her , holding her hands in place because I was traumatized from when she was trying to choke herself . April kinda sat there looking a bit surprised how well I was handling Sadie I whispered in threatening tone "baby calm down or I can't let you have any later"she stopped and huffed and puffed while throwing her head in the chair pouting . While I sat up straight in my chair smirking in victory while Sadie kicked her legs glaring at me . I gave her a questionable look and she looked away still pouting . "Ok where we're we Susan" "it's April" "oh yes April" "well our time is up" she said giving a fake smile . I returned a fake smile back and walked out dragging a fussy Sadie behind me .
Forgot to mention this story takes place in 2013
I am being lazy today so sorry if there are any spelling errors
And if it feels a bit rushed