Animagus and Platform 9 3/4

I finish my book and glance at the clock on my bedside table, 5:30. I think its times for supper. I walk down the maids stairs that lead straight into the kitchen.

"Saph! Where did you come from?!" Mom asks surprised turning away from her cooking.
"A minute ago," I reply "are we having cereal for supper? 'Cause cinnamon toast crunch would taste awesome."
"You and your cereal addiction, it really isn't healthy. And no, we aren't having cereal, we're having Stir fry." Mom answers me just as dad walks into the kitchen.
"Watvha talkin 'bout?" He asks.
"Cereal." I answer.
"Aren't you always?" He ruffles my hair.

"Hey dad? Do you know anything about Animagus?" I ask curiously, yes I know, dangerous move, just asking.

He rubes the back of his neck and looks at mom nervously.
"Umm... Yes, a little, why?" He avoids my question with a question.
"School project?" I say but turning out more of a question.
"Sirius, just tell her." My mom chips in.
"Come along pond!" I grab dads hand and drag him towards a the hallway.
"Who's pond?" He asks me.
"Muggle TV sh- you know what? Forget I said that." I answer.

I open the broom closet and my dad looks at me strangely. I pull him inside and move the winter coats aside, revealing a secret door. Opening the door I drag him up to the Saph Cave, the new name for my headquarters.
"How many secret passages have you found?!" He asks rhetorically.
"30 and counting." I answer in all seriousness.
"Wow." He whistles.
"Now, Animagus's?" I question sitting down on the window seat my back leaned against the wall.
"Alright, um... I'm actually a Animagus-" he begins but before he can continue I cut him off,
"What?!"
He winces but otherwise ignores my outburst.
"Me and my friends are illegal Animagus, we became Animagus for our werewolf friend." He explains. I look down at my lap nervously thankful he doesn't notice.
"Becoming Animagus takes 6 months and for the record those months, suck. I have a book on it in my old bedroom from when I was a kid here. I'll show you." He tells me standing up and looking around,
"How do I get out of here?" He asks.
"Where do you want to go?" I answer with a question.
"My old bedroom." He answers. I think for a second then remember a perfect one. I walk over to the bookcase and move it slightly off the wall revealing a door. My dad looks shocked he never knew about all this stuff.

I twist the handle of the door then remember I locked it. Reaching around my neck I pull out a chain with a crencent moon charm on it, I made mom charm it to open all locks, it comes in handy. It also let's me lock things.

I unlock the door and lead my dad down a staircase. Coming to another door I unlock that one and we appear in his old closet.

"Wow, I haven't been in here for... Forever." He gasps to himself, while I walk over to his shelf and look for the book.

E- wait, your dad never suspected anything?!
Yeah... That's what I've been saying...
C- you're good.
H- I'm impressed.

I find the book pretty easily and my mom calls me and dad down for food. We eat our supper and talk about my mom and dads experiences at Hogwarts, a lot of them are pretty funny.

I head up into my bedroom and change into a pair of pajamas, spiderman themed ones, obviously.
C- gak! She's saying that just to bother me!
Yeah sure.

I fall asleep soon after reading half my dads Animagus book.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here comes the sun little darling I hate the morning, and I say, curse you sun, curse you sun! Its been so long since you've been not annoying the heck out of me.

If you can't tell, I hate mornings.

"Saph!!! Get dressed!!! You have to go to platform nine and three quarters!!!" My mom yells at me. I lie in bed for a minute contemplating the meaning of life then my mom decides to call out again,
"Cereal!!!" That gets me up.

I'm feeling kind of cranky and rebellious so, I dress that way (a/n outfit on top! Love this out fit! The necklace is her necklace.) I left my hair down with my beanie today.

I Clomp down the stairs (taking the regular ones this time.) And into the kitchen. Looking around noticing my parents are in the room I smile. I then climb up onto the counter to where my precious are stored. I look at my choices and choose... Hmmmm.... Hard choice...
C- its not a life altering decision!
Oh, but it is the art of cereal is a prestigious and important art, it has to be done perfectly or else, the ghosts of the creators of will come back to haunt you for dishonoring them. Then you will go to cereal taturus! Where they won't let you eat cereal! Only oatmeal! Yuck!
E- you put a lot of time into this don't you?
Yes I do, thank you very much.
H- no words no words.
Now, on with the story.

Hmmmm.... Today feels like a frosted flakes kind of day.
I puor myself a bowl in my favorite bowl that my uncle. Regggie got me for Christmas. Its black and has whoite words saying, 'this is most likely cereal.' With a arrow pointing to the inside of the bowl where it says, 'see?' I love it so much. I haven't seen Reggie since I prancked him though, I hope he's not TO mad.

I finish my cereal then walk over to the mug cupboard and grab my mug which says, 'whoever woke me up is going to die.' I pour myself a cup of hot chocolate almost spilling it when my mom surprises me,
"You're not supposed to drink hot chocolate in the morning!" She yells "now, you're going to be late!" She swishes her wand and points it at my mug turning it into a travel mug with the same print.
"Go get you're things!" She orders. Leaving my cocoa on the table for safe keeping I grab my luggage and purse. I stick my wand and a book called, "the summoning" by kelly armstrong into my purse.

I run down the staircase tripping up at the end. My dad grabs my suitcase but I carry my purse. My mom is waiting for me in the lawn holding my travel cup. I take it gingerly and my parents apperate me to the train.

I run through the wall with my parents that I thought where crazy when they said, "run into that wall." So, my response was, "do you WANT me to die?!" Then I ran into the wall.

I kiss and hug my parents goodbye then board the train.