Cereal, Classes, and Ideas, what could go wrong?

"Blah wah blah blah blah blah" Proffesor Binns drones on and on about... Whatever it is he's talking about. Gods, this is boring!
E- Do you ever listen in class?
Yes! In Defense against the dark arts and charms
C- oi you two.

Suddenly, a idea not revolving around cereal skips in to my brain, we should update the Masquerades! We could get masks and somehow disguise ourselves! We could make it so when ever we finish a prank we let one or two people see us with our costumes! I wonder if there's a way to set up a mental link between four people...

Soon after my mind once again wanders to cereal... Do I have some in my bag? Reaching casually into my bag pretending I'm looking for my spare quill I find a small box of lucky charms, score! Binns: 0 Redhood:100,000,000,000,000,000

Oh! Did I mention tonight we are drinking the potion for becoming a Animagus, I'm kind of nervous, I mean what if it doesn't work? What if something goes wrong? Looking around the room I spot Kitty who's in this class with me, Snitch and Moony have charms, lucky. I can't wait for tonight!

"Ms. Black, do you have something you'd like to share?" Proffesor Binns asks me, dang it! I must have talked out loud or something...
"I believe not sir." I reply in my poshest fake accent, a couple students snicker from this but Binns just takes back up his lecture and returns to boring me to death, he's no fun! We should pull a prank on him... Perhaps.

We could fill all his clothes with itching powder... Oh wait, Binns is a ghost... Curse being mortal! We could.... Make his beloved chalk write silly things when he tries to write something educational...

Oh, I suppose you want to know what Mucus's reaction was to his dorm.
*flash back*
"Who did it!!" Mucus storms into the great hall where we are all eating a nice lunch.
"Did what Mr. Lestrade?" Headmaster Dumbledore asks him curiously.
"Pranked my dorm!!" He answers angrily. Me and the girls exchange quick glances without seeming suspicious.
"I'm very sorry to hear that Mr. Lestrade, do you have any clues to who could have done it?" McGonagall speaks up from Dumbledore's side.
"Yes!!! They left this!" He gives them the note we left on his door. Me and the masquerades where having the hardest time not laughing uncontrollably.
"Seems we have a group of mishchevious pranksters" proffesor Dumbledore announces in amusment.
"Are you going to try and find them?!!" Mucus shouts exasperated
"Let them have their fun" Dumbledore advises.
*end of flashback*

It was hilarious!
The bell rings soon after and I rush out to catch up with the others before potions.
"Guys!!" I shout running up to them
"Hey Saph what's up?" Cat asks casually.
"First the roof is up and second we need to have a meeting about the-um... Club?" I quiet down at the last part to make sure no one hears us.
"We'll have the meeting and then the potion?" Em plans strategically.
Just then ready to ruin my day Mucus shows up,
"Hello Black, shrek called he wants his face back!" He insults causing me to smirk, this is to easy, the girls know that this was to easy to turn around and they snicker,
"Hmmm... Must have been why he called you" I reply sickly sweet "oh! And Mucus, make sure you have insurance on it because your favce is already pretty messed up. Toodles!" I wave and walk away with the girls leaving Mucus muttering to himself about filthy Slytherin's.

Once we get out of earshot we all break into hysterical laughter,
"That," gasp "was," gasp "so," gasp "funny!" Gasp Snitch laughs out.
"I agree!" Em giggles, she surprisingly dislikes Mucus as much as we do (Mucus called Em dumb, trust me, Mucus's face was NOT a pretty sight in the aftermath)
"We need to get to class, see ya!" Em and Cat call. Me and Snitch have D.A.D.A I'm top of the class! No one EVER shows me up.

Me and Snitch walk off to class giggling about Mucus's face along the way.