Trey Clover

Trey loves to shower you with affection, especially when you two are alone. That is not to say that PDA is not his thing, oh no, he just loves to keep you all to himself. Kisses, neck nuzzles, hugs and of course cuddles are definitely a must.

When in public, Trey is the epitome of a gentleman, he will open doors, carry your belongings, and much, much more. He will be your beloved "Clover Knight" for you and only you. Much like Riddle, he is known for hand kisses, especially when others are watching. He makes it clear that you are his.

Trey is a baker who will always bake you your favorite treats, just name it and it shall be yours. He will even surprise you with little tarts and cookies at lunch and with picnic dates for two.

Trey is a flirtatious young man, he knows what words and phrases make you melt and your heart flutter like the wings of a hummingbird. He will whisper them in your ear when in class when you least expect it and make you blush cherry red. Goodness me, you seem to be blushing right now, reader... what did he say to you? Do tell~!

In private when his guard is down, he will melt into your embrace and hold you close to his heart, humming the tune to a love song he's heard on the radio. Trey is rather physical when you are alone, you especially enjoy his fingers brushing your hair and face. His movements send goosebumps down your spine but his warm body is enough to melt those chills away.