Cater Diamond

Cater is extremely affectionate and is not shy to show his love for PDA, why should he worry? He's just showing the world that you are his and he is yours! Do expect him to kiss you randomly, pin you to a wall and nuzzle your nose or even cling to you like a koala.

Clingy, clingy, clingy! Cater is super clingy and needs constant attention, but worry not, he gives said attention back tenfold to you. Hugs and cuddles are a definitive must, no wiggle room away from this one. Public or private he will cuddle and cling to you, it's how he shows how much he loves you.

As much as Cater loves holding you, he loves to be held even more. He loves your warm arms holding him close to your chest so he can hear your heartbeat. Sometimes, if he's extremely tired, you may find him dozing off in your arms. (Oh, he snores-)

Cater is all about keeping appearances and part of that appearance is showing acts of service to you. Not to worry, this is not just for show, he is very genuine about these acts- however, he will show off... Like a model gentleman, he will open doors for you, carry your belongings, and much more. I suppose living in a predominately female household really helped shape him in such a way. Just do not tell him that...

Cafe dates and dates to spicy ramen joints are a MUST, no way you are getting out of this one without receiving an earful from him. This is his way of treating you, his little "precious gem" to a romantic day for two.