Ace Trappola

Ace, oh dear, he is definitely the firecracker of a young man now isn't he? Oh but that is not to say that he is far from sweet, oh no! He is as sweet as a freshly baked cherry pie- er- with some tartness mixed in...

He, almost like Cater, is sort of clingy, but only in private! He likes to let his guard down when you both are completely alone. Yes that means even your fur-ball Grim must be out of the room as well. Ace will cling and cuddle, he's really secretly affectionate with you, so expect tons of kisses and neck nuzzles.

Ace is a certified simp for you, so expect him to write some cheesy letters, they are not as cheesy as Deuce's letters but they are still quite cheesy. They are definitely sweet, sometimes a little funny to read but they are definitely filled with love! It should be obvious by how much he just gushes...

Protective as can be, a defender to the end no doubt, if another is attempting to lay a filthy hand upon you to defile you then best prepare to witness Ace in action. His acts of service are in protecting you, he loves you, you are his as much as he is yours so expect him to take your safety very seriously. He wants you to always be safe.

Underneath his cocky attitude is a genuine young man who just wants to make you happy. He screwed up once with a previous love but rest assured that he will do anything to make up for his past wrongs, if you are involved of course.

Ace, believe it or not, is a wonderful baker! He will bake you adorable heart shaped cherry pies and tarts just so he can watch you smile, and praise him... yes, praises are a requirement so best be ready for that... a kiss for the chef will do just fine!