Chapter 18

That night Jonah settled on the floor while Adam got the only bed.

"You sure? We can, like, put a pillow between us if you want." Adam tried to convince Jonah to sleep on the bed.

"I wouldn't want you to get back pain because of me or anything."

"Okay fine.." Jonah got up and plopped down on the other side of the bed. But since the bed wasn't really that big so the two were almost touching.

Jonah fixed himself on his side facing away from Adam. Adam lay on their back and the both fell asleep, forgetting to put a pillow or anything to divide them.

(No nothing happens 😭)

–Time Skip–

Morning came, Adam was first to wake up. They turned on the TV and sat up carefully. After a moment they looked over to see Jonah, he was still sleeping on his side except he was facing Adam this time.

Adam gently placed their hand on top of Jonah's hair, they started playing with his hair a bit before realizing what they were even doing. They immediately pulled away and put their hands between their legs while their face became red.

Adam decided to grab a lunchable because they were hungry and didn't want to cook anything.

"Get me one too," Jonah said. Adam was startled at the sudden sound of Jonah. They grabbed another lunchable for Jonah, Adam handed Jonah the lunchable and sat down on the bed.

Both ate their snack and watched TV. Adam began to flip through channels to find something interesting but none appealed to them.

"Dude, SpongeBob's on!" Jonah pointed out with enthusiasm in his voice.

"Bro, I'm not gonna watch some children's show." Adam protested.

"Come on, please..?" Jonah looked at Adam trying his best to imitate a puppy face.

Adam cringed at this but then turned red and took Jonah's request.

"Hell yeah!" Jonah shouted.

[What a child... it's a little cute but...] Adam thought to themselves but then trailed off and ended up enjoying the episode that was playing. 

AN: I posted this chapter early because I probably won't have time on Monday for personal reasons.