Ending 1

Content warning: violence, body horror, uses of guns, blood, death, very very sad🧍

There Jonah and Adam stood. Jonah gave the gun to Adam while he got ready to open the door. Suddenly a distorted voice came through.

Jonah and Adam couldn't make out what it was saying but it sounded like a warning. Jonah looked over to Adam and smiled.

"Once we get out of here I'm going to take you on a date. We're going to goof around and have the best time of our lives. We are going to have so much fun and forget all about this alternate bullshit."

Adam smiled and nodded then refocused on the door, Jonah did the same. Adam gave Jonah the cue and the door was flinged open. Jonah hid behind the door to avoid being seen.

Footsteps could be heard then a laugh that could send shivers down your spine. Adam kept a grip of the gun and waited for the alternate to appear.

Then from around the corner a hand creeped and slithered from the doorframe. It had long sharp claw-like fingers and was a dirty gray. It seemed to be covered in dry blood. It was the same alternate that tried to kill Adam. It didn't die when Jonah shot it, it was merely playing along. Proving how ignorant they both really were.

"A̴d̴a̴m̴~" the alternate called out in a sing song voice. Adam just kept pointing the gun to the open door. The alternate poked its head out and slowly started to make its way to Adam. Without a word they shot once, twice, three times. The shells of the bullets fell on the wooden flooring. Jonah made his way to Adam, staying close to the wall and as far as possible from the alternate.

The alternate was not affected by the visible bullet holes on its body, it just kept moving towards Adam. Adam kept shooting right until they ran out of bullets. The alternate was already close enough and raised its claw above its head and swung it to strike Adam.

Adam closed their eyes shut to brace for the hit. Then they were pushed out of the way and landed on the floor by Jonah. The alternate's hand slashed Jonah on the side. He let out a piercing scream in pain as blood began flowing out and streaming down his leg and onto the wood.

"JONAH!" Adam picked themselves up and rushed to Jonah. Jonah began to fall and was about to pass out. Adam quickly grabbed Jonah and fell with him.

"Jonah no.. Please Jonah. D-don't die on me right now. Jonah?... JONAH!" Adam began to sob and held on to Jonah tightly.

"Adam...watch out." Jonah's voice was weak but he still managed to lift his hand to point at the alternate, rising its hand once more to strike Adam.

Adam didn't care though, they didn't want to continue living if Jonah couldn't. The alternate striked Adam successfully this time. Adam yelled loudly and kept on crying.

Adam couldn't hold themselves up for long and fell on their side next to Jonah. Jonah watched as Adam and him bleed on the wooden floor. The alternate seemed to disappear as if it was never there. In their last moments Adam and Jonah looked at each other and held hands.

"I..love..you" Jonah huffed out. He couldn't breathe well but Adam still understood.

"I love you..too..Jonah.." Adam started to close their eyes. Jonah followed.

Everything became dark after that.

De end. :]