popping a question

Andy: this is it I'm going to go ask her to marry me sis, molly: good luck bub, Andy:thank you Molly, molly: your welcome Andy, " Andy headed down to the little cafe on the Northside of the Street and headed down with big hopes" , me: Andy how are you feeling today you look chipper today, Andy : aww thanks kid I'm here to see Stephanie, me: Stephanie? Andy she's not here she's at the office her boss had to talk to her , Andy : oh then I'll head down there thanks bye , me : Andy wait- , Shelly: dear I'm afraid he'll have to see for himself, me: what?, Shelly: nothing dear don't worry about it,
" Andy headed down to Stephanie's boss office to ask for Stephanie but when he got there he saw something he'd dreaded", Andy : s Steph ...., "Stephanie was kissing her boss Thomas ", " Andy could feel his heart shatter and he ran out in a hurray returning the ring for his money then going home " , molly : Andy come on what happened talk to me please come out of your room please, Andy :" as he continuously sobbed in his bed he replied to his sister " , Andy: molly I want to be alone right now please go away, " molly wanted to respect her brother's wishes but knew he shouldn't go through it alone so she got a pint of maple butter pecan ice cream and a cozy blanket and went to her brother ", Andy : molly I told you i-, Molly : that you wanted to be alone but Andy you shouldn't be alone right now I brought you ice cream and a warm blanket for comfort I'll help you but you have to tell me what happened, Andy:... I I can't it hurts too much right now, molly:... Ok then we'll take small steps for now " molly snuggled her older brother as he cried"

Sneak peek

Molly: I can't believe she cheated on Andy!