talk?

Andy : molly we need to talk, molly : about what, Andy : you know what , molly : you know I I d don't want to talk about it b bad enough your leaving again I j just...., Andy : " Andy held Molly's cheeks in his hands and held her is his arms hoping it'd soothe his baby sister", molly : I I know you have to leave but I'm just not ready for that, Andy : you weren't like this when I left the first time, molly : that was before you got injured by that porcupine o or before Jamie and you crossed paths ......or before you-" Andy held his hand to her cheek" Andy : are you afraid of me getting hurt or me actually leaving, molly : both , Andy : your so sweet molly if there's one thing I know it's I have the best little sister and wouldn't trade ya for anything, molly : thanks Andy , Andy. : Of course molly...butttt it's still bed time you need rest-, molly : can I stay in here with you, " Andy was kinda use to this considering her fear of thunder he was use to her snuggling him and sleeping with him though their mother said she's old enough not to do that he still thinks it's no excuse not to comfort his sister even if she's 11 she still gets frighten by things and despite it he still had he's ways to enlighten her mood and make her feel safe as her older brother he has his many ways", Andy : you can stay with me molly but go to sleep  "tucks her in beside him" , Andy : you try to get some rest not molly, molly : " she yawns " what about you Andy you need rest aswell , Andy : I have stuff to finish then I'll go to sleep, molly : oh ok Andy good night " molly snuggled her brother and fell asleep"

Sneak peek

Andy : see you on the weekend molly

Molly : promise to call me when you get there

Andy : I promise

Molly:" kisses her brother's cheek"

Andy : what's this for

Molly : just good luck and my affection