Chapter Three

Jinxx' pov:

I felt him shove his face into my bum, causing me to blush like crazy. "W-whatcha doin?" I asked cutely

"You'll see" he said before running his wet tongue over my entrance, causing me to squeal quietly

He kept licking , until he slid his tongue inside of me. Causing me to cry out in pleasure "y-yes! Jakey!" I cried out, moaning loudly.

Jake's pov:

I kept eating him out, very roughly. Then pulling my tongue out once he released. I smirked and licked up his shaft, licking him clean.

"You're mine, kitten" I smirked and kissed his neck.

"All yours jakey" he panted

I heard someone coming so I quickly pulled the covers over us. Acting as if we were only cuddling each other. I ran my hand down to his nuts, fiddling with them, seeing the younger man's cheeks turn dark cherry red.

Ashley's pov:

I heard noises coming from jinxx' bunk so I went to go check to see if everything was alright, I smiled at the sight of jake and jinxx cuddling.

I turned around and walked back over to cc, pulling him into my lap ( yes, cashley ;-; ) I kissed his neck softly and smiled. "Love you Chrissy" I smiled more, hearing cc tell me he loved me as we'll.

Jinxx's pov:

"Jakey? Can we stop for tonight? I just wanna snuggle and fall asleep in your arms" I smiled up at him.

"Of course boo" he whispered letting me close y eyes Falling asleep to the sound if his heartbeat.

Jakes pov:

Jinxx was so cute in my arms, asleep. I whispered "I love you" then closed my eyes.