Chapter Twelve?

Three months later
Jake's pov

Jinxx and I were at dinner. It wasn't unusual for us. So it was nothing special. But I was going to propose. The ring is black with a red ruby. Jinxx's favorite color is red hehe..

I got down on my one knee. I was sweating with anxiety and I was really nervous, but I had a reason to be!

"Jeremy.. I love you so much.. I'll never love anyone as much as I love you. You bring out the better in me, you've taught me so many things! You've helped me so much and I appreciate that. Please, make me the happiest man alive and be my prince?" I smiles up at him, watching him cup his mouth nodding quickly whilst saying 'yes' over and over again as tears formed. I slid the ring on his finger and stood up, pulling him close and picking him up.

I carried him out of the restaurant and to home. The restaurant isn't that far from home since we live in town. I was so happy with life right now.

I walked inside, setting him back on his feet and kissing his forehead.

"Sweetie go get some pjs on and we can cuddle" I said soothingly , he nodded and giggled.

"Okay jakey poo" and with that he scurried to the bedroom.

Jinxx's pov

I closed the door and locked it. Jake had no idea about what I'm doing. Fuck he's going to punish me so hard! I slid my tux off and pulled on a black lingerie, a black spikey garter belt and some dark black stockings. He'll love this so much. I walked out to the living room, bending over in front of him.

"Mmm didn't know you had that baby" he said, standing up and pushing me up against the wall

"We'll now you do, daddy" I smirked before he smashed his lips against my neck causing me to gasp and moan out in deep pleasure.

Before I knew it, we were already in the bedroom. He peeled off my lingerie and left on the garter belt and stockings. He most likely fucking adored them. He loves when I dress up like this.

I felt a wet substance over my ass hole, figuring out it was jake's tongue made me moan loudly. He was eating me out for about seven or eight minutes until he bent me over the bed on my stomach. Oh boy I'm gonna be sore in the morning.

"Mmm fuck me daddy" I cooed, feeling him slam into me causing me to grip the sheets hard and scream out his name

"Daddy!!!" I cried out as he thrusted deep into me, gripping my hair tightly. Fuck, I loved this. I love nights like these.

I felt myself getting close, I get turned on easily. Fuck I'm an easy target too. Jake just couldn't stop hitting my prostate, it drove me nuts until the point I released all of my orgasm.

"Mmm baby you're so fucking tight. Ride my cock babe" he said, after pulling out and laying down. Pulling me onto his lap, I giggles and immediately lowered onto him obediently.

I moaned out 'daddy daddy daddy' over and over again, it felt so good! I bounces hard and fast, I could feel my insides being ravished, I loved every second of this. I bounced up and down more and more until I heard jake moan louder than ever before.

"Let me cum inside you! Oh god please!" He cried out, cumming deep inside me. I collapsed onto his chest panting deeply.

I was laying on his chest for a good twenty minutes trying to catch my breath until I was interrupted by the sound of jake's adorable snore, I giggles and cuddled into him.

"I love you jakey" I whispered, tracing his tattoos.

[[do you like it?]]