Chapter Thirteen

Five months later

Jinxx's pov

"GET THIS CHILD OUT OF ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!" I screamed, pushing hard. I was in birth at the hospital, fun *sarcasm*

"Baby you gotta push! Just a few more!" Jake said, kissing my sweaty forehead. He was holding my hand as we'll.

Just a few more pushes later and I heard the sound of crying, I panted deeply and happily. She looked beautiful.

"Would you like the cord Mister, Pitts?" The doctor asked, holding the scissors. Jake nodded, so the doc gave the scissors to him. Jake happily clipped the cord and smiled.

"May I hold her?" He asked, after she was cleaned.

The nurse handed her to him, he looked down at her. A hurricane of relief and happiness washed over me. I thought something bad was going to happen to her or me. But I guess I thought wrong.

***
At home, I placed a sleeping Kristen in her crib. Her name is Kristen Marie Pitts. She was wearing a pink flowered onesie. I thought it was cute but jakey thought it was too "girlie".

I bent down and kissed her forehead and shut the light off, walking out of the nursery and into our room to find jake jacking off. I blushed darkly, I've never walked in on jake touching himself...

"J-jakey?" I whisper, sitting on the bed. Causing him to smirk at me, I could tell how lustful he was by the look in his eyes.

I pulled off my jeans and sweater, leaving me left in only panties. He was getting even harder, I was turning him on and I bet I was going to be punished for it.

"Lay down now" he demanded, and I obediently did as he asked, sliding my panties off.

I felt him get on top of me and spread my legs apart with his knees, god he knew just how to please me. If feels like we've been having sex for years because he knows all my kinks and turn ons and turn offs.. He nibbled at my thigh, kissing my sack shortly after. He made me moan out his name so loud my throat was hurting and in pain.

He thrusted into me roughly as he kissed my neck, making me moan loudly. I knew he'd be cumming soon since he'd been touching himself. But I felt him penetrate my insides, finding my prostate which caused me to scream out in pain and pleasure.

"Oh god! I'm cumming!" He cried , me nodding letting him know I am too. He did, and it was chunky, not ever has his cum been so fucking chunky. It turned me on so much... Damn..

He panted and layed next to me, pulling my close to him I giggled.

"Glad I could fix your problem baby" I kissed his nose.