The Dream of the Past

It was our senior year ofhigh school. I/Angel was talking to the girls beneath a tree onschool grounds during lunch as Tora/I was watching over me/her fromthe roof of the school talking to the boys. It was our last day ofschool before graduation but something felt different today I justcouldn't place my finger on what it would be. Now we were on our wayhome I/Angel was laughing with the girls when all of a sudden Ibecame light headed/She became dizzy and I/she fainted into Tora's/myarms.

Chad's P.O.V.

I wake up to my alarmgoing off telling me to start my day. I rub the sleep from my eyes asI sat up. Hear I am dreaming about the past like an old man sittingin his rocking chair on his front porch. That was a memory I wish Ihad forgotten. When she woke up in my arms that day She told me shewas fine but I could see it in her eyes that she wasn't. That wasalmost eight years ago. I haven't seen her since graduation. Thoughwe write letters to each other keeping ourselves updated on what wedo for a living. I became a doctor and a pediatrician working underIchigo and his father at his clinic while she became a famous writeror a Mangaka as everyone calls her. I guess that means she makesMangas for a living. She always was a beautiful artist and an amazingwriter when we were kids I get out of bed to take a shower. After myshower I got dressed into my work suit. If I remember correctlyAngel's nieces have to get shots today. I hope Jesus doesn't bringthem He and I aren't really on good terms. He's protective of hisgirls and of Angel since his girls were born. I left the house andgot on my motorcycle and rode towards the clinic.

Angel P.O.V.

I wake up in my hospitalroom to Ichigo's father changing out my I.V. Bag. I looked over tosee Jesus sleeping in the chair next to me. He must've stayed with meall night again. My mind wandered off back to the dream I had. Iwonder what Tora's up to I miss him so. But if he found out about mysecret who knows what he would do. I looked back over at Ichigo'sfather slowly sitting up. He told me yesterday that he was retiringalong with Uryu's father in a couple days and that Ichigo and Torawere going to take over his clinic. So after he retires. One of themwill be my new doctor. That isn't a good thing for me because Ihaven't told any of my friends about my secret and if they find outthis way I'll be in big trouble. Ichigo's father told me that what Ihave is unknown to humans but fairly common in angel women anduncommon in soul reapers. The side effects for what I have consistsof fainting spells, coughing up blood now and then, and badmigraines. He also told me that I've had this illness since childhoodbut it hasn't shown itself until my senior year of high school. Todaymarks my fifth anniversary for Chemotherapy. Hopefully after thislast round of chemo. Whatever I have will be in remission.

"Good morning My dearAngel How are you feeling today" I hear Ichigo's father say to me.I look up at him smiling weakly.

"Great" I lied. Helooks at me with worry in his eyes.

"You know you have totell Chad about your cancer sooner or later or else he'll find outfor himself Ichigo already knows and promised me not to tell anyonenot even him" He said to me.

"My Angeleena doesn'thave to tell that damn boy nothing if she doesn't want to" I hearJesus's voice from behind me.

"I wanna tell him Ireally do.....I just haven't found the right time to tell him I meanI haven't seen him since our graduation with us being so busy and allme being a mangaka and him being a doctor and I don't want to justtell him on paper........I wanna tell him in person" I said.

"If you'd like I canhave him come in on his break and you can tell him then" Ichigo'sfather said.

"No.....I don't want himto find out like this" I said.

"Wellalright.........but on Ichigo's break he's going to come in and talkto you and he isn't very happy." He said to me.

"I understand" I said.He turns to leave the room when I hear Ichigo's voice talking to Toraas he walked in for work. He sounds happy but he's probably hidinghis anger from him. After a little while Jesus stands up and turns toleave telling me that he has to go home and get ready for work andthat Maria and the girls were going to come this afternoon for shotsthen to come visit me for a little while. I'm glad that Alejandra orSairi hasn't told Tora about my cancer no matter how much they wantto tell him.