Confessions and a Symbol of his Love

Chad P.O.V.

I turn around to see thatshe was crying. She shouldn't be the one crying. I haven't forgivenJesus for keeping her pneumonia a secret from me. But I've alreadyforgiven her for keeping this a secret from me. It's going to take alot for me to loose my trust in her. I love her more than anythingand I would do anything for her. I leaned down holding her hand inmine as I placed my other hand on her cheek and kissed her lipsgently. I broke the kiss mere seconds later touching my forehead tohers. "I love you Angeleena..........I love you with all my heartand soul.....and Seeing you like this makes my heart ache because Iknow that I can't do anything to help you......The only thing I CANdo is be there for you whenever you need me.......It no longermatters that you pushed me away for all this time........But thistime......now that I know.......You won't be able to push me away soeasily" I explained as I looked deep into her eyes.

She places her hand on myhand that was on her cheek. "You idiot......Do you think I wantedto push you away.......I kept this secret from you because I didn'twant to hurt you.......but I guess keeping it secret just madeeverything worse......I'm so sorry....I shouldn't have kept it asecret from you for so long.............it's just that I couldn'tjust tell you this on paper or through text.........I wanted to tellyou in person but we never saw each other after high school becauseyou went back to school to become a doctor and I became a mangaka"She tells me as I see her trying not to cry again. I hugged hertightly.

"It'salright..........Everything will be fine.....You will beat this Iknow you......You are strong and resilient and you are very brave tofight this on your own the way you have been.......But now you don'tneed to fight it alone anymore.......from now on I will help you beatthis" I said as I hugged her. I feel her hugging me back. When Ireleased her from my grip I stood up and began to walk away. "Ishould get back to work........after all.....You're not my onlypatient here" I looked back at her and smiled but my smile quicklyfaded when I saw her try to get up from her bed. I walked over to herand gently laid her back down. "You shouldn't get up you're far tooweak" I said. She sits up just enough to kiss me passionately. Iclosed my eyes as I kissed her back deepening the kiss.

"The thing I wanted totell you before.......Was I love you too" She said when she brokethe kiss seconds later. I smiled and kissed her forehead telling hergoodnight before I turned and left the room. When I shut the doorIchigo was standing in front of me. He crossed his arms and smiled.

"You were sure in therea long time Chad Did something happen" He asked me. I looked backat the door and smiled.

"She will beat hercancer Ichigo........I know it" I said as I looked at him retainingmy smile.

"There's the Chad sheknows and loves OOPS I wasn't supposed to say that" Ichigo said. Ichuckled.

"It's alrightIchigo.....I already know" I said.

"You know Jesus isn'tgonna like you dating Angel right you know how protective he is ofher and the girls" Ichigo said.

"That I also know and Iplan to show him that I am worthy to date her even if it meansfighting him.........He should already know how I feel for her and isalready pretty pissed off about that knowing him" I said.

"You truly love herdon't you Chad" Ichigo said as he smiled.