𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞

| 𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 |

may 9'th

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

"beautiful" your teacher walked by your canvas and pointed his finger. you turned your head and slightly smiled, "thank you"

"that would get you an A" he said, "keep up the good work"

you kept your smile and nodded your head, watching him walk over to suna next to you. "you mister" the teacher took suna's phone, "no copying other people's stuff"

suna quickly looked up at you. he mouthed, "shit"

you held in your laugh and saw his phone go to the front of the room. "guess you'll have to get that later"

"you were supposed to be my bodyguard" suna sulked, "now i gotta start over"

"i didn't even notice him," you said, "next time"

"sure~" suna shook his head, "but yours is nice" he pointed, "what's it supposed to be about?"

your canvas was water-colored and had a big hibiscus flower in the middle and falling petals going down, turning from its original color to black and white. "i honestly don't know." you stared at the artwork

"just random."

"wanna do mine?" he smirked

"in your dreams" you slightly pushed his arm

"man." he sighed, "i was gonna do the disney castle and some crazy stuff i found on pinterest"

"just do something abstract" you pointed at the paint bottle, "get your brush and start tapping it"

"teach me" he looked at you

you gave a deadpan stare and waited for him to say he was joking. "please~" he held his hands together and came close to you. you looked into his eyes and felt like being a good person today, "fine"

"just this once"