##Chapter 27 The Camera Was Just Right

"Get the feel of your office. And call me if you need anything," Nathan said.

He put her bag on the desk, and smiled at her.

"Arranging her here can not only be good for the plan, help her realize her wish, but I can also see her all the time to avoid any danger. It's really a great way of killing two birds with one stone.

But if she knows that I'm the president, will she..." Nathan thought.

A trace of misgiving flashed on his face. He glanced at Glenn, and they left the office together.

Sharon was focusing on packing up her things and adapting to the new environment, so she missed the flicker of a strange expression on Nathan's face.

"A new office. Great."

Sharon looked around at the furnishings back and forth. There was a small rest room inside, where she could change clothes and take a nap. The workspace outside was also good and spacious. She sat on the sofa and felt it, "Haha, it's really nice. It's very comfortable."

There was a knock on the door, and a woman came in. She was wearing professional attire, and looked very energetic. Her figure was nice, and the make-up on her was also delicate.

"You are?"

Sharon didn't see who the woman could be, so she could only ask her directly. This was her first time here, and it was normal for her to meet someone new.

"Hi, I'm Sarah. I'm here to help you with your internship. Here is some information that you should know, please take them and have a look. If you need anything, ask me for it directly. My office is right in front of yours," Sarah said.

She was decent and generous, and there was a smile on her face. As she spoke, she put some documents on the desk.

Sharon glanced at the documents on the desk and was stunned. "Seriously? How can I finish these?" she cried in her mind.

But thinking of her purpose of coming here, Sharon could only comfort herself to stick to it.

"Okay, thank you.

By the way, where is Nathan's office? What's his position here?"

Sarah was taken aback by her sudden question. Fortunately, she was told how to answer this kind of question before she came here.

"Well, Mr. Harris is in charge of some projects. His office is upstairs. You can call him directly if you want to find him," she said.

While Sarah was speaking, the scene of Nathan cleaning up in the new president's office flashed in her mind.

The president pretended to be a director and changed his office, just to hide his real status from his wife...

"Okay, thank you. I'll look them over. And I'm new here, please look out for me..."

Sharon offered her hand to Sarah, and Sarah held it hurriedly, "That's my honor to help you if you need. Call me anytime."

After leaving the office, Sarah breathed a sigh of relief. "Luckily, I didn't mess it up. And I hope she was convinced," she thought.

Sharon took the documents and started to look them over carefully.

Nathan looked at the surveillance screen and smiled, "She is attentive."

Meanwhile, at Evans Group.

"Dad, is there anyone coming from Genui Group here to discuss the following plan?"

Renata sat opposite Marvin. She was his biological daughter, and she and never pretended or hid in front of him.

Marvin frowned and shook his head. He put the document in his hand aside with a worried look on his face.

"Rena, how about you go over there again? The developers are already urging the production, and we have to decide the plan quickly."

Renata nodded with a hint of shyness on her face. "This is a chance for me to see Nathan again, what should I do this time?" she thought.

She made her mind to dress up well to give him a good impression, and tried to pave the way for the opportunity to be his wife in the future.

"Find out when it will be officially put into production," Marvin said.

Renata got up and nodded to him. With a look of longing in her eyes, she walked out of the company quickly and happily.

Meanwhile, at Genui Group.

"It's killing me!"

Sharon sat there and was engrossed in reading the documents for a whole morning. When she noticed the time, it was almost noon.

She got up and poured herself a cup of coffee. After stretching her body for a while, she sat down again.

"For a whole morning, she really works hard, doesn't she?"

Nathan checked the surveillance again and smiled. He had been watching her every move.

Glenn was excellent in his work. The camera was installed just right.

"Mr. Harris, it's time to get off work. Do you have anything else for me to do?"

Glenn knocked on the door and walked to Nathan.

"Don't call me like that. If Sharon hears it, what we've done would be in vain."

Nathan glanced at him and walked to the window.

"But why don't you tell her your real status directly? You have already registered the marriage with her, and you are already a legal couple. Are you worrying that what she wants is your property?"

Glenn muttered curiously.

Nathan heard it and he glanced at Glenn. He said in a cold and arrogant voice as before, "You are getting worse and worse at your work now. How dare to guess the motive of your boss?"

Glenn quickly shook his head. He knew Nathan very well. Nathan didn't like to explain, but he always had his own arrangements for doing things, and he was absolute.

"Fine, you get off work. As for the people in the company..."

"I know. They won't mention it. Only the high-position people know you and are familiar with you. And the others basically have no chance to meet Sharon. Don't worry."

"Good. But if there's anything goes wrong, you won't want to know what's going to happen to you."

After saying this, Nathan left with a free and easy step.

Glenn sighed, "It's so hard to work for such a domineering boss!"

"It's time to go home," Nathan said to Sharon.

She was still reading the documents while he was walking into her office.

Sharon looked up and nodded to him. She pushed the documents aside, and stretched herself.

"Okay, let's go."

Seeing her state, Nathan walked to her and asked gently, "Are you tired?"

He stared at her tired face.

"It's okay, I was not used to it at first, but it's much better after I got used to it."

"Good. I thought you'd back down."

Sharon shook her head, and smiled at him firmly, "Let's go."

"Back down? How can I back down? This is my only way to fight," she thought.

"Rena, why did you buy so many things? Didn't you just buy a lot of clothes last month?"

Joyce looked at Renata and said. Although Renata used to be extravagant before, she didn't buy all the things with famous brands like this. Joyce was puzzled.

Renata put all her things on the sofa, and sat down to catch her breath.

"I'm exhausted. Are these too much?" she glanced at Joyce and sat there with satisfaction.