##Chapter 45 Invite Over

"Boy, it's midnight. And he hasn't come home yet," Sharon thought.

She curled up on the sofa and listened to the tick-tock. It was a silent night. She couldn't help thinking about Nathan, his greeting, and his breath.

Sharon changed her position and made herself cozy. Drowsiness came, and she fell asleep soon.

When Nathan arrived home, she was in the dream.

He entered the room and saw her on the sofa. She grabbed the TV remote, and the TV was playing. Nathan walked to her, scooped her up, and placed her on the bed.

Nathan was always gentle dealing with her, but she woke up anyway. Sharon opened her eyes and thought it was a dream.

"You are late."

"Yeah, as I said."

She opened her eyes wide and saw his cold face. Then she kept silent and fell asleep again.

When Nathan finished bathing, it was two o'clock in the morning. He lay down and stared at the sleeping beauty. After a while, the coldness in his eyes was all driven away.

He reached out and tried to feel her. However, it might wake her up. Nathan paused and curled his arm. Then, he fell asleep as well.

The next morning, Nathan's phone rang. Sharon was the first to wake up. It was just dawn. She hesitated and wondered if she should wake him up.

She looked at his phone screen and found it was Hodge.

Sharon thought about it and rejected the call. Nathan needed more sleep.

"Rejected?" Hodge muttered.

He looked at the time. It was six in the morning.

"Is Mr. Harris already working?

Fine. I'll wait for him at the company. It should be okay to report before work," he wondered.

Sharon looked at sleeping Nathan. He was like a perfect sculpture. And the man who sculpted him must be Michelangelo. She reached out and tried to carve his face into her brain.

Nathan felt her touch and opened his eyes. He saw the naughty girl next to him and stroked her hair. Then he closed his eyes again, "It's still early."

"Yeah, I... Just sleep."

Sharon wondered why Hodge called. She thought about telling Nathan and then decided to let him sleep. Sensing her silence, Nathan felt it weird and opened his eyes again. He then saw two twinkling eyes.

He looked up at the sky, and it was dawn. Nathan suddenly recalled his order the day before and checked the time. It was six twenty in the morning.

A rejected call caught his attention. It was Hodge at six o'clock.

Nathan smiled. Coldness all turned into warmness, which made Sharon confused.

Nathan thought they were not that stupid and wondered the result. He was in a daze holding his phone.

Well, Sharon didn't know about it at all. She wondered why Nathan was happy after receiving a call from Hodge.

"What? You look happy."

"No biggie. I gotta go. Remember to have breakfast."

After that, he got up and picked clothes.

"It is dawn, you know. Where are you heading? You came home late last night."

"Business."

Sharon was not happy about it. They worked in the company, but she didn't know about his business at all.

After getting dressed, Nathan looked at Sharon on the bed.

She was like a little girl who was wronged, pouting. "Adorable," Nathan was lost in his thoughts.

Then, he came back to his senses. Nathan walked to her and kissed her forehead. He checked the time again, "I have to go now. Remember, breakfast."

Sharon got up and didn't feel like having breakfast alone. She then put on makeup and went to work.

In the office, Sharon sat there alone after placing those documents. She somehow felt bored and wondered if Nathan was in his office. "Maybe I should call him?" she thought.

She took out her phone and was about to dial. However, she didn't call him at last.

"Why would I miss him? We have just been apart like for hours," she said to herself.

"Knock knock."

"Come in, please," she said.

Glenn entered her office. He walked to her with a smile and a lunchbox.

"Boss wants you to have it. It's a breakfast from Ginder Manor."

Breakfast? Sharon wondered if he knew she didn't have breakfast.

"Thanks. Did anything good happen?"

"Boss treated us to breakfast at Ginder Manor. We brought you one."

"Thanks again. Is Boss in his office now?"

Sharon opened the lunchbox, and it smelt so good. The breakfast was carefully arranged and nutritionally balanced. Most importantly, they were all her favorites. Sharon smiled and felt warm.

"Yeah, he is. Boss invites Ms. Evans over to talk about something. I have to check it out. See you, then."

Sharon heard his words, and her smile disappeared. She politely sent Glenn away.

She planned to ask him about the woman that day. However, she didn't want to ask him now.

Sharon started to eat alone with doubts in her heart. "Talk about something? What's that? And Glenn said he invited her over. He invited her."

"Knock knock."

Somebody knocked on the door.

Renata showed up with confidence. Of course, Nathan invited her over.

"Mr. Harris, thanks for inviting me," she said casually and sat across from him.

Nathan smiled, "You look good today. Okay. Actually, I have a business for you."

In the morning, Nathan got the result when he arrived at Ginder Manor.

Todd Group stole his business but was not capable. They wanted to deliver the business to Evans Group.

Evans Group needed energy-saving material for their real estate business. Also, it could lower the cost.

That way, Todd Group wouldn't lose much money even though the business they stole was beyond their capability.

Renata frowned but was happy in her heart. She wanted more cooperation with Genui Group. In that case, she could visit Nathan more often. Maybe one day, she would be Mrs. Harris.

"You surprised me, Mr. Harris. First, let me thank you for your consideration. And now, we can talk about the business."

"I hear Evans Group needs energy-saving material. It happened that our company just purchased a batch of that. It has high quality and low price. Think about it."