-Chapter 2-

Family Video

----

Robin woke up with a yawn, leaving her bed to go to the bathroom. She took a morning shower, rinsing off her hair and got changed into her work uniform. She grabbed the same cereal as yesterday and poured it into a bowl along with milk. She ate her food, a little was left and she poked at the cereal pieces with her spoon. After a bit she ended up throwing it out, no longer hungry. She slipped on some shoes, heading out the door, not even bothering yelling to her mom this time.

----

Steve stirred slowly as he heard his alarm ring. He slapped his hand over it in order to make it shut up. Then got to his feet, getting dressed for the day at work. He then checked in the bathroom mirror to make sure his hair was looking fine as usual. He gave himself a quick-wink in the mirror before taking the stairs down to the kitchen. He grabbed a banana and his keys. He unlocked the front door, locking it behind him. Hopped into his car and was on his way.

----

Steve checked his watch as he went into the store. Phew, at least this time he wasn't late by much.

"Hey."

Robin greeted him.

"Hey."

He greeted her back, as he went behind the counter. As he did so, he saw a ponytail swaying in the front window of the store. Quirking his eyebrows confusedly, he waited for a figure to appear. Soon enough, the front door opened revealing Erica once again.

"I wouldn't have came if not for forgetting my friendship bracelet. I would have sent my brother but he was busy."

She said, rolling her eyes as if to say her brother wasn't a busy guy. She then went to the isle she was last in, picking up the bracelet.

"Aren't you guys supposed to help customers? Because, I had to do that all by myself."

"To an extent."

Robin told her.

"To an extent my ass."

Erica was about to leave when she remembered something. She looked towards Steve and said.

"By the way your tires are flat as hell."

"Are they?"

He followed her out the store. Erica kicked one of his tires, it deflated slowly. 

"See?"

He huffed grumpily.

"Well, it wouldn't have deflated if not for you."

Robin was a bit behind Steve, watching the two.

"You need a new car."

Erica had mumbled, with that Robin laughed and nodded in agreement as Steve was about to complain. Before he could, Erica interjected by saying.

"Just the facts."

She then trotted off as Steve opened his trunk, taking out a pump. He pumped the air back into his tire until he was satisfied with it.

----

The clock was ticking, Steve was tapping the counter impatiently. He then faced Robin, about to say something but being interrupted by the door jingling. They both turned to see Dustin and some raven-haired guy. The guy had long dark curly brown hair, rings on his hands and a type of shirt with a devil logo on it? He face lit up as his eyes wandered to the familiar boy with curly hair and a cap. He couldn't help but exclaim.