chapter 3 • party

𐫱

𐫱

Party.

I'm sitting in my room getting ready for the party.

It's been a long day and that cunt Destin kept looking at my boobs.

Ew.

I go to my closet and wrack through my dresses to see which one I want to wear to this party.

I'm feeling slutty.

That's the only thing I'm good for, am I right?

Only time anyone will love me is if I give them my body so might as well look the part.

Her outfit:

(Choose as you wish!)

The dress has two slits on the side of my thighs and since I have big boobs their practically spilling out the top.

Perfect.

I spray on perfume and grab my keys because apparently Casper is going to be driving us.

I don't know why he agreed to this.

I walk out of my house when I hear the sound of a horn honking loudly.

When I look into the car Casper is in the driver seat, Declan is in the passenger, Mila and Silvea and Reese are in the back seats.

Where do I sit?

"My lap is open babe," Declan says and I shake my head at him.

"No Dustin," I mumble to piss him off.

"It's Declan," he mumbles as I sit on Silveas lap.

"Sorry Dominic," I shrug and he sighs.

"Whatever," he says and turns back to the road.

Casper has become friends with us, (he was forced by Silvea), and so that's why Casper is driving us to the party.

The drive isn't long as I sit on Silveas lap and she just puts her hands in my lap.