chapter 4 • hungover

𐫱

𐫱

Drunk.

Clover is drunk off her ass as Silvea tries to carry her to the car to go home.

"No, I want more vodka," she says and I just stare at her in amusement.

Silvea grunts, struggling to carry clover.

Casper sighs and walks over to them before grabbing her and throwing her over his shoulder.

"The ghost is taking me, help," she says as she hits his back while he walks to the car.

He opens the door and puts her in her seat before buckling her in the seat.

"The ghost tied me to a chair, Dylan help me," she says and I shake my head at her.

She calls me so many names that aren't my name and I don't really care because I'm not close to her or friends with her.

I'm sure she caught me staring at her boobs so many times earlier today but she kept calling me Dustin.

Oh well.

I sit in the back seat besides her with Reese to my right as Silvea and Casper sit in the front.

We all get in and buckle up to drive everyone to their houses.

Reese puts his hand on my thigh.

"Hi kitten," he mumbles to me and continues to caress my thigh as he looks at me.

"Hi daddy," I mumble back and put my hand on his thigh.

Clover just stares at us, freaked out by the interaction.

"Derek, you and Reese are lovers?," she gasps as she looks at us.

"Yes, he's my little kitten and I'm his big alpha male daddy who gets his little kitten so hard," he says as he grabs my hand and kisses it.

"That's kinda cute, I thought Daniel would have a girlfriend but he has a boyfriend that's so cool," she mumbles and lays her head on the window tiredly.

"Yeah it's so cool," I shrug.

"Reese are you really dating declan?," she asks him and I shake my head.

"No, that's just how me joke around," he shrugs and she nods her head.

Casper is silent per usual and just drives.

"What if I pet a whale and we became best friends and then that whale turns out to be Dean," she says and I look at her confused.

"Who's Dean?," Silvea asks.

"That's so rude when he is sitting right next to me," she says and I roll my eyes.

"His name is declan," Silvea says and clover stares at her.