chapter 6 • bruise

𐫱

𐫱

Dance.

I'm currently in dance class as I practice my turns because apparently in a dance competition I need to be good at them.

I do so many turns a day that they're like a reflex.

All the hockey boys have to pass through the dance room to go to the rink.

As they walk in I spot Casper and Reese walking in with Declan behind them.

Declan lifts his face and I see he has a black eye and a busted lip.

What the fuck.

I look down and see he also has a splint on his leg that keeps him from walking right.

Who fucked him up?

I need to stretch my splits.

I look away from the boys as they walk to the rink and I drop into a split alone with Silvea.

A few whistles are heard from the room and I just roll my eyes at them and pay them no attention.

I lay my head on the leg stretched in front of me so I can stretch my legs more.

I hear the door close signaling that the boys are gone.

I get out of the splits and switch to my other leg opening into a left split.

I stretch that to and then get up.

I should ask declan if he's okay, even if we're not friends I will still check up on him.

Me and Silvea practice our dance for the competition as we spent the whole day marking it.

When class is over I get my things to go to math class which Declan is in.

I walk in and see Declan sitting at a desk as I take the desk next to his.

"The world must have stopped, is the Clover sitting next to me right now," he says and I roll my eyes.

"I just came to see if your fine because you look like pure shit," I shrug at him and he rolls his eyes.

"Thank you babe, I'm fine anything else I can assist you with," he smirks and I shake my head before taking my notebooks out.

I start to take notes of the screen when I see a tic tac roll onto my notebook.

I look over and Declan is staring at the screen biting back a smile.

Fucking cunt.

I ignore him and go back to writing my notes when I see three more roll down my notebook onto my lap.

"Would you stop that," I mumble and throw the tic tacs in his hair as he gets them out and eats them.

Dumbass.