Chapter 4

The twins sat in their car, their gazes fixed upon the imposing house before them. As she slumbers, they dare to lay their hands upon her delicate form. They bore witness to the profound impact her nightmares had on her psyche. These dreams, too, are crafted by their hands.

In a swift motion, they hastily departed from the confines of the girl's room, their departure prompted by the realization that she was beginning to stir from her slumber. They returned to their car. She will fall asleep again. They know it.

The dimness of the interior is unmistakable, casting an ethereal veil over the home. Within its walls, the inhabitants have succumbed to the embrace of slumber, their weary bodies finding solace in the world of dreams. As the twins diligently kept a watchful eye on the house, tendrils of smoke gracefully curled from their cigarettes, adding an air of intrigue to the scene.

Despite its modest size, the house possesses an inherent charm that renders it ideal for accommodating a party of five people. The humble abode exudes an air of simplicity, yet within its unassuming walls lies a haven of comfort and tranquility.

There are also numerous plants placed across the yard, three trees, and two cars. One vehicle gracefully glides along the asphalt, embodying the sleek elegance of a honda civic. The other, a sturdy and versatile van, stands tall with a sense of purpose.

Two hours had passed since they got into the woman's room, and yet they remained confined within the confines of the car, their departure still pending. The clock had long struck past the hour of one in the morning, yet the two figures outside appeared undisturbed by the late hour.

In addition, they indulged in the consumption of beer, which was conveniently encased within aluminum cans. Almost every night here, the two do not leave after embracing and kissing the woman's forehead; they are unsatisfied with themselves, so they remain outside for an extended period of time. They displayed no concern for the appearance of being stalkers, as they pursued their actions unabashedly.

Their utmost priority lies in the profound yearning to experience the comforting presence of the person they desire, thereby satiating the depths of their inner beings.

"I think, this is enough for now bro. Let's get back home," said Vincent to his brother.

Vixen concurred with his brother. Every decision, no matter how trivial or momentous, is subjected to their meticulous scrutiny. They engage in thoughtful deliberations, ensuring that each choice aligns harmoniously with their collective desires.

As Vixen prepared to maneuver the vehicle, a piercing scream reverberated from within, causing them to halt their intended action. Similar to the cry that resonated through the night, this cry echoes with the same intensity today.

The brothers locked eyes, a silent understanding passing between them. The unmistakable traces of guilt adorn their countenances.

"Her nightmares again," Vincent said quietly. Vixen was unable to carry out the vehicle's intended operation as a result of the unexpected turn of events.

Once more, they lingered in anticipation, biding their time for a fleeting sixty seconds. Though the observers were unable to witness the events unfolding within the confines of the room, an undeniable sense pervaded the air - the woman, amidst the depths of her slumber, was unmistakably awake.

Between the two, Vixen reigns as the embodiment of cruelty and violence. This formidable creature demands utmost vigilance from their adversaries, for its prowess is unmatched. Vincent, in stark contrast, exuded an air of tranquility and ease. However, when faced with their adversaries, he proved to be just as formidable as his brother.