4. Proper Introduction

Previously, on My Omega Mate...

"You don't understand Marcy. You are the future luna in my pack."

"How is that possible!? I don't know anything about your pack nor do I have a mate."

"That's where you're wrong, Marce. You do have a mate."

"Who's my mate then?"

"Me. I'm your mate."

.
.
.
.
.

Third Person

"No. No no no. You're not my mate. You can't be!" Marcy appeared to be shaking. She was in denial. Her crush, the person she wished to be destined together, is her mate.

"I am Marcy," Anne said in a convincing voice.

"But how? We're totally opposite from each other. You're popular, sporty, outgoing, and fun to be with. As for me, I'm weird, nerdy, clumsy, and a quiet omega who can't even look people in the eye sometimes," Marcy described Anne and herself.

"None of that matters to me. The moon goddess chose us for a reason. It was meant to be, and I don't mind that at all," Anne straightened herself and clasped her hands onto Marcy's. Immediately, both of them felt some form of electricity spark when they held hands. She used her thumbs to gently soothe the top of Marcy's hands, calming the omega down. Both of the girls had a crimson color on their cheeks from the encounter between them. All they could do was stare down at their conjoined hands.

"I told myself that every birthday I had came up, I would find my mate and treat them right. That is, until this year I have finally found her right here at school. I was so happy when I entered the classroom to find out my mate is you. I was even joyful when there was an available seat next to you. Yesterday was the best day ever for me," Anne mentioned in a sincere way.

"I can't believe you felt that way. And I still can't believe that we really are mates. It feels like a dream too true to become a reality. I'm very lucky actually."

"Why do you say that?" Anne tilted her head like a little puppy which Marcy found adorable.

"I had a crush on you for a while. People that knew you would talk about how amazing you were to hang with. A lot of guys and girls would say that they wish you were their mate because you're so incredible, charming, attractive, considerate, there are too many words to describe you. And I felt what they felt. I wouldn't blame them because you are a bright person Anne."

Anne couldn't help but become flustered from Marcy's words. The way Anne's mate had described her made Anne want to grab Marcy and hold her forever. Teenagers compliment Anne's looks but never her personality. That is until Marcy did so. It made Anne feel extra special to hear it come out of her lover's mouth.

"The way you are makes me feel like I don't deserve you. You're way too perfect for little ol' me," Marcy released her hands from Anne's grasp and fiddled with her own fingers. The brown teen felt nothing but sorrowful for Marcy. All Anne wanted to do is make her mate feel like she's worthy of her. That'll be something Anne plans to work on with Marcy.

"Can I hug you please?" Boonchuy politely requested. Wu nodded in approval, allowing Anne to wrap both arms around Marcy. Her chin rested on top of her mate's whereas Marcy's head laid on Anne's chest. The two of them were like puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together. Nothing felt better than receiving a nice, warm hug from someone who you adore.