Chapter 42💚

Unedited 

short filler chapter

"So, you decided to take my offer?"

"Yeah, I want her back. I'm tired of that fat bitch and I'm always getting my ass beat behind her." Kayla says.

"Watch yo fuckin mouth." Trevor says.

"Boy we all know you pussy shut up. The only bitch who's scared of you is that bitch. You ain't shit."

"Girl don't make me show you who's the bitch."

"Don't you want my help? Don't make me tell Vile where you at right now. Lay a hand on me if you want to. Vile gets you that scared to the point you a straight pussy."

"I'm not a pussy bitch."

"If you're hiding you a pussy nigga. I'm heading out cuz you deadass just pissed me off and YOU need me."

"Wait Kayla don't mind him. He needs you. He acting hard cuz the only person scared of him is Milianna." Brandon says.

"Nigga. Look I want her and my kids. Vile should not have the luxury of being there for her pregnancy and taking care of my kids. Hell, she shouldn't even be having them I thought I beat them out of her. If I can't have her nobody else can."

"She's pregnant?" Kayla asks.

"Yeah. Maybe between five to seven months."

"They haven't been together long, and she loves her already? It took me damn near two years to get Jaelyn to actually love me. The bitch had issues and now she's loving on a girl she barely even knows."

"It's not hard to fall for Milianna. It's her innocence. I met this girl when she was a sophomore in high school. I made her move in with me when she was 16. She still has childlike ways."

"I wonder why. You beat that girl." Brandon says.

"Shut up Brandon. You did some foul shit to her too."

"You allowed other niggas to do it, so I mean who's really a bad person."

"Y'all are sick as fuck. Ion mind helping but don't touch me. Let's not forget who I have over y'all's head and the three V's ain't nun to play with."

"You have my word. I help you and you help me. Strictly business."

"Bet where do we start?"

------------

"Baby!?" Jae says as she walks in the house.

"Yes?" Mili says.

Jaelyn hears her from the kitchen.

"Why the fuck you in the kitchen?"

"I wanted to cook."

"You know damn well you supposed to be resting. I knew I should've called someone to watch you."

"I'm tired of people watching me. I'm tired of feeling trapped."

"I understand but what's more important? You getting yo freedom and something happens to both or one of the babies? You have days where you have all the freedom in the world but you gotta relax. They're important to you."

"I understand can I please just finish? I baked and made food."

"Yeah, and when you're done imma make yo plate while you sit down."

"Okay."

"Ain't gone lie I missed yo cooking."

"Me too. I can't wait until imma cook one day."

"Have you ever thought of getting your GED?"

"Yeah, but I don't know where to start or if you minded that."

"Bae, whatever you dream about imma always support you. Imma, help you figure it out when they're born. While you're in class I'll take care of the babies."

"But you work."

"Imma take a leave. Plus, I have the gang. Aliyah actually promised to babysit for us, and I'd pay her even though she doesn't want the money."

"That's sweet. The brownies are done just let them cool off."

"Ight. Now sit at the table. Let's have a little dinner date right here."

"Let me go change. You have on your work suit and I wanna look cute."

"Okay hurry up."

Milianna goes upstairs and Jaelyn sets the scene. Mili thought it was cute. Just to spend time with her even if it was in their home. Little things matter in a relationship.

Jae set a couple candles on the table and put the food on there as well. Then she dims the dining area lights a bit. She waits for Mili at the bottom of the stairs.

"You look beautiful baby."

"Thank you, you look very handsome."

"Why thank you. Right this way m'lady" Jae said which made Milianna laugh.

They both were seated and ready to eat.

"I know you don't drink and if you did you still couldn't. Anyways I poured your favorite juice in it and poured me some Masseto."

"Thank you. I hope you enjoy the food."

"You know I am. The best chef in the world made it." Jae says causing Mili to blush.

"I love you."

"I love you too princess."